9 replies to this topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 KrocK

KrocK

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

E3 was a dud,
Check out the Booth babes from Computex, Taipei 2012.
;) :P

#2 iii.

iii.

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

#3 4saken.infinity

4saken.infinity

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

Alright. Time for a riveting tale.

A certain day, an young man woke up with the same old splitting headache he has always had in the morn for as long as he can remember. Because he felt like it, he played with himself for a while before getting off bed to go to a place with ze internet in order to watch some Dota 2 games although he wasn't exactly excited because he expected to be thoroughly bored by the games that were scheduled that day. He figured he could just fap if shit started going downhill.

And shit did indeed go down the drain. Really fast at that. But the man didn't feel like fapping either. So, to alleviate his boredom, he instead chose to spend his time being extremely productive with splendid contribution to activities including but not limited to grinding on a pathetic mmorpg he "quit" over half a decade ago, tabbing in to boring Dota 2 streams every other min only to get further bored, scanning through horrible as fuck articles from a couple of e-sports related websites, reading volumes after volumes of revolutionary treatise on waifuism and just generally doing nothing.

However, even with all that shit, his boredom showed no signs of abating any time soon. He decided to forgo eating lunch for the day because it would take too much effort to walk to the cafeteria. His dick told him it wanted to pee but he simply stroked it twice and it shut the fuck up, much like the dog at his house does when somebody pets him twice. The man did, in fact, picture a dog wagging its tails in happiness, a possible aftereffect of having fapped to a sex comic in which a totally legal but physically not-all-that-well-endowed girl happily wags her quintessential imaginary tails and droopy ears at the thought of a fully "blown" penis "messing her up".

He thought about watching some glorified cartoons in le moonspeak from DAI NIHON as for one reason or another, they, more often than not, somehow, were good distractions from his boredom, at least compared to all the other shit he had thus far tried in this day with rather beautiful weather that even his cynical orbs could notice through the window. But he couldn't find it in himself to double click any of the magnificently faggotic fansubs he had totally legally downloaded. It would appear, in retrospective and through a highly viscous lens of cynicism, that he didn't wish to lose what was but his last hope and he had certainly relied on his instincts to let him cling on to his life like a pathetic worm, much in lieu with his natural characteristics as but another of the billions of descendants of what were once truly pathetic worms, if only for one more day.

To cut a long story short, the man carefully contemplated through a plethora of drugs he usually relied on in order to combat his pervasive lethargy but lady luck wasn't shining on him this particular day and thus he couldn't so much as think of one that would work. Now, the boy had long held true to the mantra: "When all else fails, rely on glorious sex-comics with random blabber transcribed on top of runes that resemble scribbles chicken make when you feed them sugar from the land of the rising sun." And thus did indeed dictate his dick which was as diamonds as meat shafts could possibly be.

Alas, the goddess of fate is a cruel bitch. Succumbing to compulsive behavior cultivated over years of netizenship, the man once again paid a visit to a certain e-sports website he has gotten further and further and further disenchanted with - this time to visit the forums because hey, the community has never been about the crew anyway! And that was when it happened. The fate of the man, at least for the day, had suddenly been decided.

See he forgot that the crew are still a part of the community and forums occasionally heed witness to poetic prose from those wise gentlemen. A sadistic thought crossed his mind as to if he should perhaps consider the possibility of a female member being on the crew but he held steadfast to his beliefs that one shouldn't let a woman aboard a ship and considering he had himself been an outcast for so much as possessing feminine qualities, the prospect of a girl volunteering herself for being the village whore for a place as reputedly shitty was close to zero if not in the negatives.

Regardless, this day was to be another one of those rare treats when the man would come across a crew topic and heck it was even a Krock topic. Better yet, it was about booth babes. Now, the man was among the most zealous of 2D converts and knew full well that sights of seductive 3DPD did nothing whatsoever for him. But he was feeling like fapping anyway and hell anything to do away with the boredom even if its just for 11 short mins. Besides, those Razer booth babes from Gamescom an year before this day weren't half bad. With his thought process streaming opinions like those, the man decided to spend his all too precious 11 minutes watching those booth babes.

I have no doubt in my mind that that was the biggest waste of time in the man's life and that's saying something. Even typing up a cool story this long-winded with one hand was a better investment of his time and energy. Throughout the 11 minutes, not only did the man not find a single woman worth stroking his dick over, but he also lost his boner. As a matter of fact, so disappointed was the man that he decided to rage write some bullshit about it.

But halfway through, the man got distracted again. His little brother that had gone flaccid suddenly pumped up when they heard a certain penis hakase, indeed no other than Singsing the master dick guru, singing his tactical song. Suddenly the Dota2 stream was no longer a no go man. And after sitting through a whole game of as boring a game as he had ever seen, the man realized his story had been left unfinished all that time. Oh and he was still stroking his penis occasionally and he figured it was due time the poor thing went splat.

No longer remembering the disappointing faces of the booth babes that were supposed to make his 11 mins worth it, the man decided instead to agree that some of them did indeed have acceptable to good enough boobies and that a few of them had decent butts. And with that, the man now decides to fucking stop picking at his keyboard with two of his fingers like a god damn chimpanzee already.

Adios.

#4 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:30 PM

Did you really come up with that? No offense.

#5 4saken.infinity

4saken.infinity

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:47 PM

2012-06-08 23:30, ngazi wrote:
Did you really come up with that? No offense.

On a completely unrelated note, why did you ask me a completely random question? (In case you forgot, go see my guestbook. I replied to it but it seems you deleted my answer ._.)

Also fuck typoes and grammar.

#6 KrocK

KrocK

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

I think I made a mistake in creating this thread.
I believe there is a Youtube thread where this belongs.
Please do the needful mods, Sincere apologies.

Edit:
Wahaaow.
Skimmed through it ; not half as bad as your penile misadventures.
Channel all that literary sputum someplace and you'd have found yourself an avid reader.

#7 itsME.chadd0-

itsME.chadd0-

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

mistakes happen to everyone dont worry admin ;)

#8 4saken.infinity

4saken.infinity

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

Lol. Find me the original #7, why don't you? That would be quite something considering I wrote it just yesterday with my right hand while my left hand was busy with something else. Besides, it's a shitty piece of bullshit that has nothing but retarded grammar and typoes.

#9 real_

real_

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

#10 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

Closed on request, although #2 is certainly worth a thread.