5 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 DuffLV

DuffLV

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

Dear Community,

Some time ago, I asked your ideas about what would be the best mouse for SC2 (your subjective opinion) and you helped me a lot, I am very happy with the one I have.

Now, it is time to spurge some more money, so, I kindly ask you - please suggest me a Mouse Pad for SC2.

I am currently thinking about one with Aluminum surface, what do you think about such models?

Thank you in advance!

#2 R1ou

R1ou

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

Dude, any mousepad can do, The important thing is you have a pretty good mouse. And hell, some mouse don't need mouse pads and can basically run on fur.

#3 homesmasher

homesmasher

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Well it depends what mouse speed you use, if you like me like to have the mouse going all over the place the only thing that rly matters often is the size.

Theres a lot of huge mousepads, meant to be doublefolded as to create a push-back for comfort (meaning u can kinda lean your hand to it)
The folding to me is stupid, but whats great about them is you can just put em down flat and have a huge mousepad.

I only uses mousepads at this size http://i1.squidoocdn..._1328893343.jpg

Except that, i would maybe suggest the cheapest 1, and if its rly cheap dont have a lot of drawing at it, due to cheap production it might flare of on your mouse/hand :) (the paint that is)

#4 burigo

burigo

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:00 AM

#1 gtfo

#5 dsue

dsue

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:09 AM

i use a razer goliathus extended version (control edition)....no complaints.

#6 mamoru

mamoru

Random Meepo

• Members

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:08 PM

If u like speed mouse i recomend mouse pad. Roccat sota or Steel series S&S.