Benaroya and the Internationals

8 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Bilsy

Bilsy

Random Meepo

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:45 AM

Is there an entry fee to get into the Benaroya Hall or the tournament? Is currently arranging flights and accommodation. Just trying to get an idea of how much I will be spending.

#2 lw222

lw222

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

valve have not released the ticket prices yet

#3 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:40 AM

There will have to be a ticket system, but if you want to arrange travels ahead of time, think about it this way. Even if worse comes to worse. It's not that bad to be able to be in the city just to hang out with your idols and other fans, right?

If you were truly in a rush for tickets, you can help us all by contacting the Hall for ticketing information since you know the dates of the event already. They will at least have some information to assist your planning, including accommodations.

#4 Vertigo

Vertigo

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:26 AM

There's nothing listed on their site yet. Only programs for august are a symphony organist concert and a Weird Al Yankovic concert. So I assume it might be free, or it's just not scheduled yet.

#5 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

Even if the tickets are free, you still need tickets. Moved to tournaments.

#6 -K

-K

Akke Chen

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:48 PM

i am doing some research too, first thing i found is "dont even think to rent a car to move between benaroya and your hotel", its cheap, but seattle has a big problem with parking lots @ downtown: few and very expensive per hour.

The cheapest area for acommodation is around the airport, but is a little far, takes like 50 mins to get there. but there is another area to north downtown, where u can find good prices hotels/motels and takes you less than 30 min to get to benaroya. and there are $2 usd buses for this trip :)

about tickets, i think this is totally up to valve u.u... waiting for prices...

btw..are you planning to flight from afghanistan to seattle?? thats a long trip for a non-participant/fan ^_^

if u have been @ USA before u should know how the money dissapear from our hands and can't even remember how, so bring as much as u can :P

GL

#7 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:00 AM

I assume Afghanistan is the default flag for people who ignored that option, since it is the first on the list.

#8 holypepsi

holypepsi

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

Yeah I'd like to know more info abt the tickets as well. Taking 1 week vacation for the international.

#9 hellraider

hellraider

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:54 AM

6 haha 50 dollars?