Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

sorry to say but Quantic(xgosu) had been robbed

so yes or no are you satisfied?

#2 thebaciomuna

thebaciomuna

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:12 PM

they will surely put a scare for mtw at the wildcard spot..

#3 dogsissogiv

dogsissogiv

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

well i sent Valve an e-mail demanding an invite for M5 and M5 got invited i can't possibly be happier ^.^ Valve are the best!

#4 SeniorKittyKat

SeniorKittyKat

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

Should have counted aL as an east team, and last two invites shouldve been sent to west teams. M5 I agree with, last one should have went to mTw. TBH MUFC kinda falls under the Mineski or MiTH.Trust category. Oh well..

#5 Purezz

Purezz

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

Chinese teams getting invited just because they are chinese. 0 achievements or practice. IceFrog proves once again how big of a chinese dota fanboy he is.
But meh.. overall the teams look strong and we should witness an intense battle for the money.

#6 ruggy-

ruggy-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

2012-06-03 00:32,#4 wrote:
Chinese teams getting invited just because they are chinese. 0 achievements or practice. IceFrog proves once again how big of a chinese dota fanboy he is.
But meh.. overall the teams look strong and we should witness an intense battle for the money.

You really need to open your mind to the world of business. China is BY FAR the biggest market for online gaming companies!! They are obviously going to get the chinese public intrigued by the game as well as remove dotA1 from the chinese gaming circuit

EDIT: Apologies canada

#7 SeniorKittyKat

SeniorKittyKat

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

#6 I never said anything about China and I'm well aware the marketing opportunity. In fact if you to add to you're point, if they wanted to think of the 'world of business' they would have invited a pinoy team instead of another team from Malaysia.
You sure you quoted the right person? :P

#8 Ryze

Ryze

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:32 PM

Only thing I have to add is TTB not getting an invite to the qualifiers was a mistake :(

#9 gLhF.rEvere

gLhF.rEvere

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:49 PM

2012-06-03 00:32, AbsolutePower wrote:

China also has the greatest potential to take DotA2 to a new level of gameplay. That's assuming DotA1 has any relevance.

#10 suffohemp

suffohemp

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:03 AM

Quantic will come strong on this qualifier ... ;)