TI2 STRATEGY?

36 replies to this topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 Law.GS

Law.GS

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

WHAT DO U THINK GUYS ABOUT THE RECENT PERFORMANCE OF TOP TEAMS THAT GOT INVITED TO TI2? ILL GO ON ABSOLUTE LEGENDS FIRST, IT SEEMS RIGHT NOW THAT THEY REALLY SUCK AND ARE ON A LOSING SPREE INSTEAD OF THEIR OLD FORM WHERE THEY COULD WIN TOP TEAMS LIKE NAVI RIGHT NOW THEY ARE LOSING TO MID/LOW TIER TEAMS WITH THEIR RANKINGS DROPPING FROM 2 TO 29 . DO YOU THINK THIS IS PART OS THE STRATEGY FOR TI2 OR THEY JUST CANT HANDLE SOUTH EAST ASIA PLAYSTYLE. THEY ARE LOSING MOSTLY TO SEA TEAMS. IN MY OPINION THEY ARE JUST TRYING OUT NEW STUFFS FOR TI2 LIKE WHOEVER SAID THEY WERE CONTINOUS TRYING OUT NIGHT STALKER TRILANE BUT KEPT ON LOSING AND THEY STILL KEPT ON TRYING.

NOW ON TO NAVI. THEY SEEM TO BE NOT IN THEIR BEST FORMS NOW LOSING 3 IN A ROW WHICH HAVE NEVER HAPPENED TO THEM, THE TEAM WITH THE HIGHEST WINNING SPREE AND THEM LOSING TO TEAMS THEY NEVER LOST TO PREVIOUSLY. DO YOU GUYS THINK WHAT XBOCT SAYS IS RIGHT? THEY HAVENT TRAINED TOGETHER YET SINCE STARLADDER SERIES FINAL AND DENDI AND WHOEVER ELSE ARE PLAYING DIABLO 3 (FUCK THIS SHIT GAME, I BOUGHT IT AND QUITTED AFTER 3 DAYS ERROR FUCK SHIT). IMO THEY ARE REALLY JUST NOT TRAINING. IF THEY TRAIN TOGETHER THIS WILL CHANGE AS THEY ARE STILL NOT FAR BEHIND. STILL #1 IN RANKINGS AND ON AN UNSTOPPABLE WINNING SPREE IN PREMIER LEAGUE 2 AS THE ONLY TEAM THAT HAVE NOT LOST A GAME. (I DONT COUNT A LOSE IN BO3 AS A LOSE)

NOW ON TO ZENITH. THEY SEEM TO BE THE STRONGEST SEA TEAM NOW ALONGSIDE WITH ORANGE ESPORTS. THEY ARE TAKING DOWN CHINESE GIANTS SUCH AS THE KING EHOME, DOTA 1 CHAMPS DK (THEIR ERA IS OVER IN DOTA 2) AND SO ON. FOR ME THE ADDITION OF LODA IS PRETTY GOOD TO THE TEAM. THIS TEAM IS PERFORMING WELL PRIOR TO TI2.

NOW ONTO DARER. SORRY ARTSTYLE FANBOYS/GIRLS BUT IMO ARTSTYLE ISNT THAT GREAT AT ALL. HE LEAD NAVI TO WIN 1M SO WHAT? WITHOUT HIS TEAM HE IS SHIT BUT THE TEAM WITHOUT HIM DOESNT HAVE ANY IMPACT AND ARE IMPROVING BETTER. THEY PROVED IT BY TAKING ESWC 2011, THE DEFENSE, TPL AND STARLADDER NTM #2 IN DREAMHACK(CANT REMEMBER WASIT DREAMHACK CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG). THIS ALREADY PROVES THAT ARTSTYLE IS NOTHING. HIS LOSS DID HAVE IMPACT TO NAVI AT THE START BUT AFTER THAT THEY REGAINED THEIR FORM AND THE ADDITION OF SMILE IS GOOD TO THE TEAM IMO. ARTSTYLE IS OVERRATED. AS FOR DARER I DONT SEE HOW GOOD THEY ARE GONNA PERFORM WITH THE RECENT CHANGES IN ROSTER SO IM NOT GONNA COMMENT MUCH.

NOW FOR LGD. IMO THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR PLAYSTYLE SERIOUSLY. 3 HEROES DEAD FOR ENEMY AND THEY GOT 5 HEROES ALIVE THEY JUST TAKE A MID TOWER AND TP BACK TO FARM WTF. THEY COULD HAVE EASILY TAKEN RACKS. AND AT ONE OCCASION VS MUFC, THEY COULD HAVE EASILY ENDED THE GAME AFTER THEY TOOK MID AND BOT RACKS BUT THEY STILL WENT TO FARM WHICH EVENTUALLY MADE THEM LOSE THE GAME. THEY ARE PLAYING TOO DEFENSIVE AND THIS ISNT GOOD. THEY NEED TO BE MORE AGGRESIVE.

NOW FOR EG. I DONT FOLLOW THEIR GAMES SO NO COMMENT GUYS.

CLG. I THINK CLG LINEUP WITHOUT LODA IS BETTER. PAJKATT IS ONE OF THE BEST FARMERS I'VE SEEN IN DOTA 2 SO +1 TO HIM. AS FOR THE TEAM I RARELY SEE THEM PLAY AFTER LODA IS GONE SO IDK.

COL. THEY WERE ONCE GOOD AND EVERYONE THOUGHT THEY WERE UNSTOPPABLE UNTIL NAVI THRASHED THEM AND THEIR WINNING SPREE. I HEARD TC IS GOOD BUT IDK ABOUT HIM. AS FOR NOW I GUESS COL IS JUST STABLE TEAM. THEY WIN SOME AND LOSE SOME(WIN MORE OFC) SO ITS GOOD TO GO. AVERAGE

iG. I DONT KNOW WHY IG GOT INVITED TO TI2. THERE ARE CLEARLY BETTER TEAMS THAT DESERVE THAT SPOT SUCH AS MOSCOW 5 BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS. IM SPEECHLESS. NO COMMENT.

EHOME. THEY ARE PERFORMING WELL I GUESS WITH ONLY ONE LOSE IN 10 GAMES I THINK. BUT THEY NEED TO EXPERIMENT ON ZENITH PLAYSTYLE AS I THINK THE ONLY OBSTABLE FOR EHOME IS NAVI AND ZENITH IN TI2. NAVI WON THEM TWICE IN GRAND FINALS OF MAJOR COMPETITIONS WHILE ZENITH WAS AN OBSTABLE FOR EHOME IN TI. I THINK ZENITH WAS THE ONLY TEAM TO DEFEAT EHOME IN TI EXCLUDING NAVI AND RIGHT NOW ZENITH JUST ENDED EHOMES SPREE SO EHOME REALLY NEED TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK.

ORANGE. STABLE TEAM I GUESS. ONE OF THE TOP TEAMS IN SEA EITHER #1 OR #2. THEY ARE PERFORMING DECENTLY WITH MUSHI AS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN SEA SO ITS ALL GOOD BUT THEY NEED TO TRAIN MORE AS I DONT THINK THEY HAD MUCH EXPERIENCE FIGHTING THE OTHER TEAMS INVITED ON LAN EXCEPT FOR NAVI WHICH THEY LOST TO IN ESWC EVEN WITH AN OVERFARMED ANTI MAGE.

DK. THEY NEED TO TRAIN MORE AND I GUESS THEY WILL AS STATED IN THEIR INTERVIEW. JUST WATCHED THEM YESTERDAY IG + WE + DK TRAINING TOGETHER.

AND +4? IM PREDICTING MOSCOW 5 AND MOUZESPORTS FOR THE INVITED SPOTS. WHY? THINK.

AND TO PINOY FANBOYS THAT WILL COMMENT AND SAY MINESKI WILL BE INVITED I TELL U DONT PUT UR HOPES HIGH. MINESKI ISNT INTO DOTA 2 AT ALL AND THEY ARE SUCKING BAD IN DOTA 1. THEY CLEARLY ARENT WORTHY OF THE INVITE. AS FOR DUSKBIN THEY ARE PERFORMING WELL AND IF JUST IF VALVE SHOULD INVITE A PH TEAM THEY SHOULD CLEARLY INVITE DUSKBIN.

NO OFFENSE GUYS BUT EVERYTHING ABOVE WAS MY OPINION.

#2 besi.sll

besi.sll

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

I THINK WE NEED TL;DR VERSION OF THIS SINCE I GET EYE CANCER FROM READING THIS.........

#3 Law.GS

Law.GS

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

WELL IM NOT FORCING U TO READ IT. JUST FOR WHOEVER THAT WANTS SOMEONES OPINION TOWARDS TI2 SHOULD READ. OR WHOEVER THAT HAVE FREE TIME AND DONT MIND CAPS

#4 parazice

parazice

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:56 AM

I AGREE WITH DUSKBIN PART

#5 S1lv3r

S1lv3r

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:56 AM

i watch eg sometimes. the need to pratic more and more and even more as they do it right now. they are all great players, but as team they need to train hard to reach the level of ehome and navi (the navi from before the last weeks)

what your thoughts about invitations belongs, i dont think mouz will get an invitation. the roaster ist just to unstable. the performance is just bad sometimes (i remember yesterday mouz-infs bo2. they lost game 1 and give up game 2 without playing.) i dont think that such ateam get an invitation to TI.
personally i like the team much, and i like watching the games they play but TI, i'm pretty unsure.

btw why everything with capital letters?

#6 Kosak

Kosak

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

Posted Image

#7 lalalala

lalalala

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

I AGREE ABOUT THE PINOYS AND DARER PARAGRAPHS