Improvement on GGnet

23 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Jeezus

Jeezus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

This is the thread , ppl will suggest all possible improvement that could be made on my beloved site GosuGamers.net :P and also the extra features that could be on this site for me i think

1, Fan club section can be added
2, poll threads
3, updated stream section (numbers are shown wrong usually)
4, like/dislike option

feel free to what u think can improve ggnet

#2 BabyF4CE

BabyF4CE

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Need more ngazis.

#3 triste

triste

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

i oppose the dislike button .as it will benefit the trolls .(etc i will dislike ur post:D)

#4 S1lv3r

S1lv3r

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:44 PM

is this a serious thread?

#5 Jeezus

Jeezus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

2012-05-21 13:44, S1lv3r wrote:
is this a serious thread?

what makes u think im not serious?? if u think i hv lot of warnings in profile that is just my fool threads ,ofcourse i hv made over 60 threads on ggnet out of that only 4 have been warned or regarded as useless threads still my ratio is high i make good threads u can check

#6 S1lv3r

S1lv3r

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:50 PM

well. first of all....the fan club section.
like/dislike, why we should add buttons? you can write a more explained opinion in a comment. also this page dont want to be facebook.

im sure the admins take constructive advices and talk about it, but a fan club section?

#7 S1lv3r

S1lv3r

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

well man, calm down, i have no problem with you, nor with this thread, i just wasnt sure about if it is serious.what i said in last thread.

#8 BTS.GoDz

BTS.GoDz

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

+1 to #1

And we are already getting there as #1 is ngazi himself.

#9 dopeshow.

dopeshow.

Project Lead

• GosuCrew Admins

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

1, Good idea, will be considered
2, Already on our dev list
3, we already have a really large database to crawl the info for, but we're working on more accurate routines for the most prominent streams to begin with
4, don't think we should try to copycat mr. zuckerberg

And in general: thanks a lot for your feedback. We appreciate it and even though most of you won't notice many changes we're working like crazy behind the curtains to improve your GGnet experience :)

#10 Skewin

Skewin

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Get a decent tournament tracker. Please.
A headline with "X won Y" is not enough. Brackets, match results are never displayed in news.

I can find the grand final result of any tournament of any game along a biased imprecise and overall terribly badly written analysis anywhere.

What is hard is to find is complete information about the tournament. Players/line-ups, Brackets, Results, Maps/Picks, Prize pool... Have somewhere to sum-it up.

You can't expect people to follow when the content of the news is "X beat Y in day Z, stay tunned". With several tournaments running at the same time and dozens of games being played everyday.

This occasionally happens with tournament hub but should be mandatory (and not temporary).