Canadians help!

22 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 HD85512b

HD85512b

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:44 PM

im planning to study in canada(university of toronto)

can u tell me the range of grades I need for the university for international student?

and the papers i need?

i got the some info from the official site of university of toronto but it does not say the range of grades i need

international student undergraduate

:)

please help me

im not russian :)

#2 PaiN-

PaiN-

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

not sure about the grade but for paper, I'm sure they need A4 size paper, because that's the standard size. Hopefully that helps.

#3 Jizzus

Jizzus

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

http://discover.utor...a/international

http://www.cie.utoro...Information.htm

I would also recommend contacting their information centre and asking for additional information regarding your course.

#4 Litmus

Litmus

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

Grades you need generally depend on which education system your under I suppose.

The most common ones are the AP ( American ), International Bac ( Worldwide) and the British Advanced Levels ( Again, Worldwide). I'm familiar with the entry requirements with respect to these 3 systems. If your under something else however I cant help you much.

Also, just as a side note its very easy to get into U of Toronto. The hard part is surviving once you get in. The first year pretty much weaves out all the people who cant handle it and they drop out.

#5 avilve

avilve

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

#1 lol

#6 HD85512b

HD85512b

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:35 AM

@3 i studied here in the philippines for grade school(6 years) and high school(4 years) and i have 2 years study for my college(Info Tech my course)

and im not pinoy my parents migrated here when i was like 8 or 9

#7 holypepsi

holypepsi

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:37 AM

Contact admission awards office, email them.
Depends on the program, better grades are always better.80-90+
Plus toefl grade

#8 SeniorKittyKat

SeniorKittyKat

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

Range of grades usually depends on the program. The program I want to enter has a 75% average as the entry level. Of course, they will favor people that score higher than that. But still, check the website, I'm sure tons of people have come across this issue, last but not least good luck!! :)

#9 HD85512b

HD85512b

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

^^ thanks for the replies its a great help

well I got 96 and 94 on my 2 major subjects (Info Tech 1stYear 1st sem college including the summer I got in advance after highschool), 97 on my college algebra(im really good at math), 1 75 grade, and the rest 80+

1st year 2nd sem 94 and 93 on my 2 majors subjects , 1 dropped subject, and the rest 82 +

2nd year 1st sem 97 on my major subject(this time it's only one), 1 dropped subject, and the rest 80+

when it comes to english I have no problem whether its written or spoken

will my grades pass the standard grades needed for University of Toronto?

:D :D :D :D

#10 kammykazee

kammykazee

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:15 AM

as long as you have 70% ++ Avg. grade on all subject, you pass the standard grades needed for any university but I think you'll still have to go through their "test" to make sure your english or your education level is good enough for the university level.

Good luck and have fun in Canada.