It's Gosu interviews DK.BurNIng

14 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

After winning the ESWC China Qualifiers as well as the Grand Finals, you, then, dominated the international scene and you either placed first or at least within the podium of all major events. Letís talk again about the role changes within the team. Playing from support to carry or vice-versa requires a lot of practice and adjustments as both roles are totally different. How did the team adapt to playing different roles and did you ever advise 820 on how to play the support role and vice-versa?

In my opinion, adapting to a new role is not hard at all. The difficult part is people not giving effort to adapt to a new position and to improve oneself. After every match, we would draw a summary, pointing out each playerís strengths and weakness, and we hope to correct it in the next match.

Despite the team being untouchable, you eventually left to join Team DK, which is now your current team. Money played a huge part in your departure from EHOME. Would you say that the money was more important for you than the results or were you convinced that you would achieve great results with your new team rendering money as a secondary bonus for you?

This has been discussed many times already. The working environment back at EHOME wasnít very good, and in fact, and I have to attend frequent PR events, (which cuts into training time). Therefore I wanted a change of environment.

After some roster changes, Team DK is now considered as the best team in the world. What are your thoughts about the current state of the team as well as the players representing it?

I believe Team DK is performing very good right now. They all demonstrate good teamwork and strive to win. I am very satisfied with their performance.

You want to know more? http://www.itsgosu.c...les/dk-burning- chinese-are-more-successful-because-of-professionalism_507

#2 bc.1

bc.1

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

another troll? Maybe I should make my own Interview with Burning too...

#3 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Interviewing a player is being a troll? Interesting. I know someone else made an interview but just because someone made one, I can't publish mine? It's called a coincidence sir.

#4 bc.1

bc.1

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

Sry but he talked like **** in previous interview. I didn't expect. That's why I thought that it's fake.

#5 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

I never troll....

Spoiler

Spoiler

#6 2

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

So many B-god interview..oh the Burning Fever *giggles*

#7 ArtofTrolling-_-

ArtofTrolling-_-

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Good Job, Son!

#8 godotcofee

godotcofee

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

old interview is old.

#9 CtChocula

CtChocula

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

Entertaining interview.

#10 Rufio-

Rufio-

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

This interview is better!

Similar question to the previous one; If you had the chance to make your own team with any player you want, who would they be and why?

Other than those who are already in my team, I would consider 430, mushi, ddc, faith. I believe they are currently the best players in their own respective roles.

yeah 430 <3