Facebook chat problem...

8 replies to this topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 dZ.d1PZ-_-

dZ.d1PZ-_-

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Today after i restarted my laptop and turned on facebook i had a weird problem, the chat appeared like it was loading and it didnt go away. But when i open the Account Settings section and open the chat from there it works fine.
Also when i search for friends in the search bar suggestions dont appear. I also can only view the first page of recent news on the home (news feed). I cant click the "see more recent stories" button.
I asked my friends and they never had this problem, so does anyone share this prob and maybe someone can give me a solution? TIA.

#2 Hamasaki_Fanz

Hamasaki_Fanz

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

this is gosugamers dude, not facebook customer service, you can send email or report to facebook about your problem

#3 LegoLas

LegoLas

Moderation

• GosuCrew Mods

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:18 AM

2012-05-12 08:21, Hamasaki_Fanz wrote:
this is gosugamers dude, not facebook customer service, you can send email or report to facebook about your problem

I don't think you know what are general forums are for.

OT:
That is one rare case. It may happen because you facebook browser didn't load up well. Probably because of the upload speed all the content didn't actually load up. Maybe try reconnection you modem/wifi and restarting the browser may help.

#4 Hamasaki_Fanz

Hamasaki_Fanz

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:10 AM

#2 I know, but seriously.. asking help for facebook?

https://www.facebook...?ref=contextual

#5 arz_steal

arz_steal

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

i had this problem to this morning, it's chrome actually, when i switch to firefox everything load so well, you should try another browser to make sure about it.

edit : resolve problem on my chrome browser, try to clear history, cache and cookies then everything is load

#6 Swft

Swft

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:23 AM

Y U NO GOOGLE!!

#7 dZ.d1PZ-_-

dZ.d1PZ-_-

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

It got fixed by itself this morning i guess it wasn't just me having this problem. But it's all good now, thanks for tryin to help guys

#8 Y-fi

Y-fi

Moderation

• GosuCrew Mods

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

#3 Its a fucking FORUM.

#9 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

Question answered closed.