Dota 2 Free Beta Keys

3 replies to this topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 sumusiko

sumusiko

Random Meepo

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:50 AM

Hello guys i've made a new youtube channel and i got plenty of beta keys for Dota 2 and im giving away some of them.
All you have to do is drop on my video , subscribe like and favourite (favourite not needed) then download the file on description and pm me with the first line in that .txt file. After i receive your PM i ill post here everyone who PM'D and i will give 1 Beta key per 5 People (you may download more than once and if you lie i will know because i got track).

Anyways enjoy and maybe if your lucky you might be playing Dota 2 soon!

heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch[EDIT]
If you think i'm lieing look on related forums to dota 2 and see the popularity of the thread. (Old video btw 2 months old)

Edit: removed the link

#2 silverclaimer17

silverclaimer17

Random Meepo

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

2012-05-11 01:50, sumusiko wrote:
Hello guys i've made a new youtube channel and i got plenty of beta keys for Dota 2 and im giving away some of them.
All you have to do is drop on my video , subscribe like and favourite (favourite not needed) then download the file on description and pm me with the first line in that .txt file. After i receive your PM i ill post here everyone who PM'D and i will give 1 Beta key per 5 People (you may download more than once and if you lie i will know because i got track).

Anyways enjoy and maybe if your lucky you might be playing Dota 2 soon!

heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[EDIT]

If you think i'm lieing look on related forums to dota 2 and see the popularity of the thread. (Old video btw 2 months old)

sir ive already like the vid and also subscribe. sir heres my email [email protected] thank you sir.

Edit: removed the link for obvious reasons

#3 sumusiko

sumusiko

Random Meepo

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

You gotta download the file now

#4 dopeshow.

dopeshow.

Project Lead

• GosuCrew Admins

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

video links to a download file. the website request personal information and wants you to make a subscription that comes along with costs => scam & banhammer