Virtus.pro vs Darer

82 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 ImpetuousTiger

ImpetuousTiger

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

Hello guys, I just realized that basically new VP and old Darer are pretty same I mean:
VP : NS/Dread/Santa/Kuroky/ mb ?Azen
Darer: NS/Dread/Santa/God/Artstyle
so Kuroky = God, comparing them they are pretty same
Artstyle = Azen, cant say they are the same but not so different comparing the role artstyle was used to play I mean semy-carry,carry etc.
I think there's no big difference between them

You thoughts about that ?

#2 Phntm-

Phntm-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

Kuroky < God
ArtStyle > Azen

IMHO.

So I think VP is a a tiny bit weaker than Darer is, but let's just see what happens. Team-synergy takes a big part here so only time can tell if they become better than their predecessors.

#3 MyoDestiny

MyoDestiny

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

They dont have the mastermind.
Yesterday when i saw VP game i realised that santa plays a decent brood yet art never used him and the only reason i could find is that he does not like to show all his cards at once.
You can win against a great team only by surprising them which artstyle is good at.

#4 Hiero

Hiero

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

It's gonna be pretty equal

#5 esG.DemoN

esG.DemoN

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

Different picker is always big difference :) , do you remember ggnet team when ppy going to navi and they playing with kebap. 90% of comments were ppy = kebap will be same and then 10 losing streak for ggnet :D

#6 ImpetuousTiger

ImpetuousTiger

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

I dont know if ArtStyle can rly surprise someone right now, a lot of his strategies was based on skilled players who can interpret extremely good his plans(If we will look back to old DTS and somehow NaVi).
Also I think motivation and hope gives a lot of power that's why VP is still on the horse what I cannot say about Darer.
P/S: Is very wrong to say God > Kuroky, Artstyle>azen , I see them pretty equal, also I have a lot of respect for Kuroky, he is very good player and seems to be nice guy as well :)

#7 zpt

zpt

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

virtus.pro > darer. yesterday was their first day of playing together. and yes its azen and dread again 2 last guys.

#8 Booncz

Booncz

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

Kuroky = God, nice one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
and Me > Dendi

#9 ImpetuousTiger

ImpetuousTiger

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:19 PM

soo much hate on kuroky dont know why, he was playing geomancer for MYM when u tried to play decent in tetris games.

#10 werton

werton

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

#8 +1