Dota2 cool video :)

1 reply to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 xsrdjan

xsrdjan

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

i'm holy.player player and editor of movie......
like share subscribe and comment :)

#2 The_4Lb1N0S

The_4Lb1N0S

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

So ok.

Firstly the name of the video is extremely pretentious. Hope the video will match the expectations.

*Launching the video* well intro is short, i like that, and editing is fairly alright. But music? hmm i think i heard this already somewhere.. wait isn't it "One step ahead"?

Scenes: (almost) only SF's razes, pudge's hooks, and mirana arrows. Ok it reminds me the old days of the video editing, when it was basically a fog hook/arrow/raze contest, but it's over man. And this arrow on OD didn't deserve to be replayed at all... especially if the sequence lasts that long.

Second music: hmm aah it's harder this time, but isn't it from helical's "Dota fever 2"? well you sure like helical's taste in music. But when using musics from other vid, i expect to have a better result, not a poor attempt to match the first video. In other words: USE SOMETHING ELSE. You should know than average music is always better when you hear it for the first time, re-using it is only worse.

Outro: extremely poor editing suddenly. Plus, there's a grammar mistake in the title. Misplaced in a video....

Conclusion: with such a title, i expected WAY better. -1 for this. Re-used music? i hate the first one anyway, and since it's re-used, -2. But i like the second so +1. This goes for a -1. Scenes? Poor, poor, poor.... but revives the good ol' times. So i'll stick to -3.
I'll give it a 5/10. Better next time maybe.
Good points: the frame was often good, the rythm was fine but had some flaws (the OD scene for instance). Short intro is fine too.