Pgg Shit-talking American's CoL like np!

37 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Blah2.7.8

Blah2.7.8

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:01 PM

A private video from the LAN in kiev when M5 were playing an online game against CoL.

Pure Pgg crazyness going on. Look especially at the end, even in you don't understand russian, look the way he react. This guy is out of a mental institution =)

Damn, that shit talk seems to be world class, as even LightOfHeaven his laughing like crazy watching the scene. If a russian guy could respectfully translate the best part of what Pgg is saying, it would be very appreciated. Thanks

#2 Black.Afghan

Black.Afghan

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:42 PM

translate sum1

#3 Alyyx20Jeanette

Alyyx20Jeanette

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

#1 Cool story, bro. If it's week old, it's too mainstream and not enough hardcore for anyone to see.
How can he make assumptions if he knows what they are talking about? Make more sense, please.

#4 Sealurk

Sealurk

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

Definitely don't want to translate this, but I can say that pgg actually wasn't trashtalking CoL, if you don't count expressions like "sand ***" for that. It's just a stream of consciousness, basically, with a ton of obscene words.

Though, I'm not surprised now that his previous teams weren't living long at all, as he does a lot of trashtalking towards his teammates. Though, this is the part of his style and, gh-rm.. "charm", I guess. But anyway, you need quite a character to be able to play on constant basis with this kind of a guy.

#5 Blah2.7.8

Blah2.7.8

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

2012-05-02 01:00, Sealurk wrote:It's just a stream of consciousness, basically, with a ton of obscene words.

OK !

Thanks for your "insight".

I'm out buying some more "stream of consciousness", seems to be some good stuff, whatever that means ...

#6 S1lv3r

S1lv3r

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

manners up please

#7 orc

orc

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hahahah I can't stand the way pgg moves in his chair, it's like a kid with ADHD who can't sit still :D

#8 b0rland

b0rland

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:04 AM

there are actually two videos (the other one is the first on the left) and translating them wouldn't be mostly **** **** **** + a few moments when pgg goes totally bersek and shouting random shit when casting blackholes.
one of the funniest moments is the hardcore trolling pgg and bloodangel do towards inmate; inamte's facial expression is priceless)))

it goes something like this:
pgg: inmate attacked!! INMATE ATTACKED!!! INMATE ATTACKED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE!!!
bloodangel: AND HE GOT HIS F***ING ASS KICKED FOR THAT!!!
pgg: come on inmate own them with your personality!! where are you running, inamte, u f***ing son of a b*tch!
inmate (in his mind): "what the f*** am I doing here with these nutcases??!!?!?"

bloodangel actually doesn't fall to much behind pgg when it comes to flaming. before i saw these two videos he seemed like a shy guy, judging by an interview he gave to v1lat earlier :)
vigoss just stayed cool, playing his game and not giving a f*ck about all that madness (i bet he's seen much worse)
silent was actually the only one who made an attempt at strategy - he succeeded in convincing pgg not to build a second meka (by subtly asking himself "would to mekas actually work?") so pgg decided to build a butterfly instead.
someone on youtube said it best: "pgg and bloodangel finally found each other"
no surprise in Light laughing his ass out at one point
but seriously, i'm pretty sure they were both drunk so it's no big deal
i find it very funny that this video was actually filmed by m5 staff and posted on m5's official webpage.

#9 Blah2.7.8

Blah2.7.8

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:27 AM

@9

Thanks for the translations, dude ! top stuff =)

Must be lots of fun playing with those guys =)

#10 Blah2.7.8

Blah2.7.8

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:33 AM

Special combo happening at 3:34 in the video, btw =)