Morphling becoming a top carry

36 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 GGnet.Ace

GGnet.Ace

BurNing AM

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:13 AM

Morphling is the ideal carry for me on dota 2 his hit animation got buffed.His morph skill got buffed giving u stats he has high mobility he is hard to kill and almost all of his skills help his escape.You can be anywhere with replicate which is a must for good carries he has a good stat gain (+2 str +3 agi +1.5 int).
Plus with the ethereal blade he can be a nuker early on and dominate and pick enemy heroes one by one until he gets fat and right click hard.

#2 DrouGluiN

DrouGluiN

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:11 AM

Linking wikipedia articles like a baws!

#3 GGnet.Ace

GGnet.Ace

BurNing AM

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

My comma is having a problem these days last time I ragequit I beat my keyboard pretty hard and there is a huge hole my comma as well in my head in the grammar section =) .

#4 Batskcab

Batskcab

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

Morphing is burning's fav hero and he stated in an interview that morphing is looking good with the buffs. But if u don't see him playing it then it more or less indicates he does not fit the current meta as well as other carries. Look up ehome2010 for more info and see why both morphing and ethereal blade was nerfed so much.

#5 yoshi-

yoshi-

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

Eth blade nerfed wut...

#6 StefY

StefY

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

Good morning. Really..
#7 That is EU version of morf: Power Treads, Sphere / Manta, Ethereal Blade, Skadi, etc ( Satanic, Monkey King Bar)
But stronger version and harder to play is Chinese: Power Treads, Black King Bar, Manta, Butterfly, Satanic, Monkey King Bar.. even stronger then spec with full items.

#7 cilium

cilium

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:28 AM

#8, it depends, burning has played morph a lot with the shotgun build but has also favoured bottle bkb etc...
it reaaally depends on how well the game goes for you, what exactly do you need to be accomplishing as morph etc...
dont remember who but i do remember that chinese used to play it with soul ring + linkens aswell or soulring/bottle aswell so...

#8 nearrn

nearrn

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:29 AM

#8 yeah. last replay that I watched about Burning's morpling his build was.
Soulring, Threads, Linken, S&Y, Butterfly, Manta. so strong. 10 mins 100+ creeps. 20min 200+ creeps. imbalaced creeps.

#9 Batskcab

Batskcab

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

For the Chinese bottle if morphing can get runes or use souring for sideline to dominate lane for better farm. Bottle is used more often as you can either use crow or ultimate to fill bottles

And yes ethereal blade pre nerf was morphing standard but post nerf it's a good choice for manta

#10 dragon-_-

dragon-_-

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

#10 10 min 100+ creeps only if he has been at 2 places same time...more like 100 creeps 15 min