DK in dota2

39 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 960

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

Dk just ***d aL with 100 hours of played dota2. al's 1st rax was down in 25th min, second in 32th min, gg called 34 th min.

I wonder where those shit noobs are who came from hon and follow the scene since the internationa and say that "chinese can't compete in dota2, they farm too much and they are too passive". Ahahaha!!!

Navi will be the only team to compete with the chinese powerhouses in the second international, mark my words! Guys like m5 and Clg might put up a fight, but that's about it. Soon China>all in dota2, just like it was in dota1

#2 dragmetohell

dragmetohell

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Asia=CIS>Eu+US

#3 SoulLink

SoulLink

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Pretty funny how threads like this appear saying that DK will own when they win , and DK sucks so hard , dont invite them to the International when they lose

#4 Hamasaki_Fanz

Hamasaki_Fanz

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

did aL really say that? chinese too passive thing...
if yes, then shame on them.. :o

#5 insertcoolname

insertcoolname

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

china fanboys long waited for this haven't you, just hope that after each game a chinese team wins there won't be more than 5 retarded threads like this + no more than 5 "hail the farm guy" threads aswell

#6 N7

N7

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

#4 And you euro fanboys worst nightmare is finally begun!
Enjoy a few lan tourney while you at it too,eu teams..
I'm pretty sure Na'Vi can edge out the some Chinese teams and SEA team in this year International..But they will make a huge impact that's for sure!

#7 GaysAreSexy

GaysAreSexy

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

can anyone send the link of replay?

#8 besi.sll

besi.sll

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

2012-04-30 19:10, Twycross wrote:
Dk just ***d aL with 100 hours of played dota2. al's 1st rax was down in 25th min, second in 32th min, gg called 34 th min.

I wonder where those shit noobs are who came from hon and follow the scene since the internationa and say that "chinese can't compete in dota2, they farm too much and they are too passive". Ahahaha!!!

Navi will be the only team to compete with the chinese powerhouses in the second international, mark my words! Guys like m5 and Clg might put up a fight, but that's about it. Soon China>all in dota2, just like it was in dota1

You will be crying hard when Europe will be dancing all over asia in the next International.

#9 Booncz

Booncz

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:00 PM

Yea about The International II...it'll be like WDC 2010 (but the other way around) China + Asia will have some strong teams, but the favorites will be definitely from Europe (to be more precise, CIS). So if the Chinese team wins it'll be considered as and upset.

P.S. : So far only two threads about how Chinese are the best after their 1st victory

#10 GaysAreSexy

GaysAreSexy

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

replay plssss anyone?vods..