Upcoming Heroes

5 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Wahid145

Wahid145

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:08 AM

guyz i just wanted to say from today Gigabyte Dota 2 Masters Turnament gonna start... in the dota forum we see SEA teams picking/baning Lanaya and Naga Siren alot(CK includes too).. isnt it better for valve to focus on those heroes rather then PL or othrs..
just my openion..

#2 fakebrother

fakebrother

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

openion

#3 Fr3akad3ll3

Fr3akad3ll3

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

if they want to attract the chineese / whole SEA scene they surely have to, but right now valve is focusing on getting the game running smoothely, fixing upcomming bugs and increasinf ther server capacity, i dont think that the chineese scene will jump over as soon as theese 3 heroes are implemented .. they will wait until the game is ready (its called beta for a reason)

sure it will be awesome once the whole scene is playing dota 2 but its still a long way down the road, so imo valve is doing the right thing (and they already did implement od/lycan/panda etc. from chineese scene, cant do everything at once)

#4 handa

handa

Trainee Coverage

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

what are you talking about?! The last heroes that were added are Shadow Demon, Lycan, Lone Druid and Brewmaster. Not obvious enough about their intention to cater to the Chinese?

#5 fflife

fflife

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

so many imba threads nowadays

#6 BrainBlight

BrainBlight

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

#4 :DDDD +1