v1lat casting..

18 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Black.Afghan

Black.Afghan

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

I understand a little russian to know that v1lat is calling out Creep kills during games, also difference in GOLD achieved and experience and to top it all he even calls out Items and also how many levels a person has skilled a certain skill or if that person has bonus attributes .
very very poor of him considering that 3 out of the 4 teams that are participating in the tournament understands russian . Now i guess we all know why the whole of Darer's squad decided to not wear headphones during their games.

#2 Aktive

Aktive

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

Conspiracy theory. fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

#3 rkz_-

rkz_-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

I understand most of what he is saying, and he doesn't spoil anything. For example: shaker has dagger he is just showing it to the audience while saying other things about the game.

#4 TaYeM

TaYeM

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

^ +1
if u don't want him to commentate on these things ,then there's nothing else in the game to talk about & afaik the players wear headsets
"i guess we all know why the whole of Darer's squad decided to not wear headphones during their games. " thats why they lost almost all games ?

#5 Booncz

Booncz

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Lock this thread ASAP, it's only lies...

#6 Blah2.7.8

Blah2.7.8

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

You auto-commited suicide when you quoted Darer. The only eliminated team up to now. Obviously this didn't help them that much !

And trust me : many teams wear no headsets in LAN, I've seen it thousands of times.

#7 Purezz

Purezz

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

Lol v1lat is as biased as you think OP.
/lock

#8 ImpetuousTiger

ImpetuousTiger

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

This is bullshit if you know the language you can say something like that but if you didnt know a shit ??He only talk about items,push and lvl-s when the opposite team already saw them, difference in gold and exp doesnt matter, + CLG won very easy against Darer and now I see them wining against M5, what's the problem then?
More imba threads plz, trollworld.net

#9 besi.sll

besi.sll

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

#2 Ya, I just saw it - PGG purchased a blink dagger and he marked it, just for the audience to see :) I didn't hear him say "OJ OJ OJ PROSTA; BLINK DAGGAAAHHHH"

#10 cck

cck

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Yeaah... I don't think he does that...
You can even notice when one team is killing a Roshan, he doesn't move the camera over the Rosh pit, because the other team could hear roshan's soundset and figure out what's going on.