http://www.moscowfiv...vladimir-anosov

:P

#2 DKNS-

DKNS-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

hahahahah great find....

You gotta admit though, that is one hell of a cute baby. Nobody would guess him to be PGG looking at him now

#3 Alyyx20Jeanette

Alyyx20Jeanette

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

Is it possible that he's finally serious about a team? Plus reading books on how to manage a team, and how to lead.
I like it.

#4 mr.shiver

mr.shiver

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

and what surprising is he's an intelligent through out his grades from elem to h.s

#5 Hiero

Hiero

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

I really hopes he gets his shit together so this M5 will become a stable team. He has talent but we haven't seen what he is really capable of since he did not have a stable team for ages; PGG+4 [>_<] didn't do much good for his reputation.

On topic: good interview, it's more of a profile actually because there's more personal stuff and much less about Dota than you would expect!

#6 matthe

matthe

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

he didnt change at all

#7 Hiero

Hiero

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

Not translating the whole interview, just the interesting/fun bits!

Tell us about how you were growing up i.e. what were your interests/hobbies?
Like everyone esle; school, friends. What was I doing? I used to have a lot of hobbies until until I was introduced to computer game. For instance, I was twice the chess champion of Moscow in 7th/8th grade. In free time I would often go to the football pitch, but nowadays I don't even remeber the last time I played football.

How was school?
You won't believe it but I was in high honours (referring to highest grades) before I started playing DotA. The easiest subject was Russian, as I had 'innate grammar'/ There was once a funny situation: I used to skip Russian classes but I was the only one who obtained a 5/5 in the exam, so the teacher accused me of copying other people's work except that I was the only one who obtained the maximum grade (lol).

What was the craziest thing you've done?
For the most 'crazy stuff' I did I was under the influence (of alcohol) so don't judge me too harshly. In november of 2010 I went to China for WDC and I got on the flight just after I had an operation for appendix removal. I also had my birthday during one of the days of the competition so I got pretty drunk and I was carrying one Danis dude to the hotel (Misery? lol?). After 10 minutes I've noticed that my stomach is bleeding; it turned out there was a hole. Of course everone got hhvery scared; it was funny.

What is the significance of your nick?
It's simple: long time ago I used to spend a lot of time waiting for players to join the server. I would therefore write "plzgogame" and that's where the PGG is abbreviated from.

Do you have any contact with Darer? Is there any tension between you and them?
I suppose the communication is normal with everyone apart from Sergey 'God' Bragin. I think they [Darer] will be our main enemies on WCG, in any case when playing versys any team the goal is to win so Darer ins't really an exception. There is no particular hate towards them.

Speaking objectively, who is stronger at the moment: M5 or Darer
I think our team has great potention and despite our losses we think we can improve. What I see from Darer's game play is that they've been using the same strat for the past 2 months, in my opinion, all of their game were won due to experience as well as high individual skill, but it is not enough to become the champion of the world.

What is the basis for inconsistency shown by your team?
The team does not have a definite roster, we're not used to each so our games at the moment are not representative.
After each game, we go over the mistakes and the key moments; most importantly is that we need time for flawless teamplay.

What is the current situation with the roster?
At the moment, we are assembled at the boot camp, preparing for gonig to Kiev. Achieving a stable roster that eliminates the possibility of kicking is very time consuming and is extremely difficult. The upcoming competition will help us understand each other and prove who will stay.

Are you ready to help your players incase of failures or is it easier to just kick them and find a new one?
The decision will depends on the failure, to be exact, if it's an ingame mistake, he will have to work hard to avoid repeting it in the future. In the other case, if the player is light headed, avoiding responsibilities or is ill with the "star sickness" we will most likely part ways. M5 has recently acquired a manager who will help solve any conflicts between the players.

Short random Q's

Q: Hobbies outside of Dota?
A: Speding time with friends

Q: Favourite food and drink
A: Everything; I prefer quality alcohol though [*cough*vodka*cough*]

Q: Favourite film
A: Brother (Russian)

Q: Favourite band/artist
A: 2517

#8 Hiero

Hiero

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

I'm not sure who exactly PGG was carrying at WDC; it could have been Mania

#9 Smeagol-

Smeagol-

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

Awesoooome! Cannot stop laughing now

#10 Rufio-

Rufio-

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

lol nice interview! I'm surprised about his achievements when he was little though