Ryze: I want to beat Puppey & Ars-Art

22 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

So there are no problems with all the delays? In the close future (1-2months) are there any tournaments in particular you are looking forward to?

The reason we've got a few postponed matches in Starladder is because of miGGel not being here. I've tried in good time to write it in gosubets and in other ways make it obvious for viewers and organizers that certain matches were not to be played at the stated dates until miGGel returns. Viewers can't really be asked to watch subpar matches... quality > quantity. I'd rather postpone in good time and play with full lineup than not postponing and play with incomplete roster/stand-ins. As for future tournaments I'd like to see; I don't have any preferences. I simply want to beat Puppey & ArsArt!

So you want to defeat Na'Vi, as a revenge for the Defense or personal hate?

Everyone wants to beat Na`Vi. Puppey proved to me at ESWC 2011 that unless you have high discipline against his enigma, he'll get his blackhole off for full duration. His play is smart and systematic. This is why I want to beat him. ArsArt plays the same role that I do and he seems to be a friendly person. His ganking and map position is effective and always on spot. This is why I want to beat him. It's not hate. It's desire to beat the best.

So currently your "dream" would be at the grand final of Star Ladder offline final vs. Na'Vi with Quantic, coming out as winners?

No. That would be Na`Vi in the semifinals and DK in the grand finals of The International 2012!

That brings me into the next topic: lately Chinese have been wandering into Dota 2. Are there any players or teams you are afraid of, and/or looking forward to playing against?

I'm not afraid of anything. Bawsface.jpg. I'm looking forward to playing against a well-prepared DK and the player I'm "most afraid of" is Zippo. You might not notice him, but his prediction of enemy movements is out of this world. I'd love to play Enchantress against his ES. I'm sure he can teach me a lesson or two in how to prevent ganks from happening and punishing me for not putting on pressure at the same time. I hope the Chinese teams can live up to their DotA legacy.

Find out who is the player he is the most afraid of by reading the full interview here: http://www.itsgosu.c...pey-ars-art_477

#2 r0yaLe2k11

r0yaLe2k11

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

^ +

#3 960

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

I don't mean to be a hater, but they will never win against Navi. They should beat fnatic first who played 2 weeks of dota

#4 nebaz

nebaz

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

^ +

#5 Alyyx20Jeanette

Alyyx20Jeanette

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

#4 Well, "Never say never" - Justing Beaver

#6 blazingfear

blazingfear

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

i lold.

#7 brian-

brian-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

2012-04-18 19:22, TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
I don't mean to be a hater, but they will never win against Navi. They should beat fnatic first who played 2 weeks of dota

They lost 2-3 in a bo5...

#8 fflife

fflife

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

#8 and ?

#9 besi.sll

besi.sll

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

MiGGel had his final exams this month, so we agreed to focus on real life in march so that we can all focus on our practice in April and forth. So everyone have been busy. Both AngeL and Link moved, I've worked and studied pretty much 18/7, I'm not too sure what MaNia- has been up to.

#10 ast0n

ast0n

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

I'd love to play Enchantress against his ES. I'm sure he can teach me a lesson or two in how to prevent ganks from happening and punishing me for not putting on pressure at the same time. I hope the Chinese teams can live up to their DotA legacy.

[spoiler=HMM]and punishing me for not...[spoiler=HMM]punishing me...
HMM
[/spoiler][/spoiler]