• Please log in to reply

#1 Blah2.7.8

Blah2.7.8

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

I'm quoting one guy from the commentary section :

"LOL..
I still got some chuckle when many fanboys defended them for the whole TPL fiasco..
EG being EG as always.. I hope they dont get invite for online tourney or being invited to TI 2012..Waste of a good slot"

I read this, and then realize this guy is 100% right.

EG, have objectively been a team of unprofessional losers SINCE DAY 1, when you reflect upon there history. I mean SMM, they go there, they quit without showing up for their quarter-final, people find them a bunch of excuses, blablabla, ok no problem. Then they slam the door and quit from TPL with lots of drama, peoples find them a bunch of excuses, blablabla, ok. (Notice that, somehow, no other team except themselves did quit TPL tournament, everytime something happens, the problem is "randomly" JUST WITH THEM !" How astonishing ...), then the tournaments season start and they are without a doubt the sponsored team who has the highest "no show" record in Dota 2 EVER. Seems like one game out of 3 is a "no show" against these guys, these days. And then, when they show up, a large percentage of time it's with a bunch of standins ! And then, when they show up, (we should make a music about EG and call it "And then, when they show up !"), with their full roster, wich is one game out of 10, they get MASSIVELY shit on by almost everybody, have you seen their last 20 games statistics ?! What is this shit, a tier 3 team ?!

Yeah, I seriously think Valve should start thinking about actually NOT inviting this guys for The International 2. Those peoples have absolutely no respect for anybody except themselves ! They don't give 2 fucks about the public and are always condescending toward the public by regularily not showing up for game, but paradoxaly, they are shameless about begging that same public for money all the time on their streams/facebook page, etc ... Go figure !

Just the thought of actually being excluded from TI2 should put some terror into the heart of this bunch of overgrown fapfaping kids, and force them to behave professionaly, or just GTFO of the scene once and for all. They are just useless as of now, and their display of "skills" is really really low in most of their last games.

Get real, or get out.

I think I'm really gonna take one hour of my time right now, and mail valve and Icefrog about that, showing them just a compiled history of all their tournament behavior in the last 3 month. The International 2 is in less than four months now, and those mouth-breathers have to learn the hard way that unskilled retards who have no respect for organizers, as well as the public, do not get invited to multi-millions dollars tournaments.

If we want Esport to go somewhere, examples have to be made, and people have to learn a lesson.

#2 iii.

iii.

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

inb4 maelk response with some long ass explaination

Posted Image

#3 Zuko

Zuko

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

blablabla, ok.
It's ur point of view and I find it stupid.

#4 tdmm

tdmm

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

why so mad ?

EG will probably drop the sponsorship, they aren't even updating their website with future EG.DotA2 games anymore, just chill the fuck out.

about TI2, yes, i want to see Demon, Misery, Maelk, Fear, Lacoste, Playmate, etc.. playing, because they are simply good at this game.

#5 Blah2.7.8

Blah2.7.8

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

@1

Exactly. Choose your weapon :

1) "We didn't know we had a game, we didn't talk to each other" (telephone/skype not invented yet in US, Danemark ???)

2) "We knew we had a game, but my dog died again/my appartement caught fire again/ demon got caught in an awkard position with another men in the closet AGAIN." Whatever version is the most suitable, depending on the weather.

#6 terrortant

terrortant

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

wtf wall of text wy u no make tl;dr

#7 terrortant

terrortant

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

double post is boss

#8 besi.sll

besi.sll

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

tl;dr version pls xD

#9 FxAA

FxAA

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

loll ,EG has allways been tier 2 - tier3 team in dota 2.

#10 Zuko

Zuko

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

tl;dr version pls xD

The user was kissed in the ass for this post