9 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 snusk

snusk

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

hey guys!

Im on vacation in canada/ surrey and asking what the hell can i Do here. Something fun to Do here or is everything fun in Vancouver and richmond? And then what can you Do there?

Peace

#2 homesmasher

homesmasher

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

Maybe specify what you're looking for? (this being a gaming forum, is it gaming-related stuff?)

Also saying your main and sub interests will help filter out good ideas :)

#3 CtChocula

CtChocula

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

There's a cybercafe in Richmond where you can play Dota :DDDDD

Maybe you will be so fortunate as to play with coL.Jeyo there

edit: You can also go to Whistler if you are into skiing/snowboarding.

#4 kammykazee

kammykazee

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

Flirt with some Canadian Women.

#5 snusk

snusk

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

Looking for anything.. I arrived yesterday , cant anything fun.. Just so i have something to do instead of sitting at home

#6 uzpractic

uzpractic

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

go do a blowjob to an unknown person in some candian underground parking

#7 FreakyDroid

FreakyDroid

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

Don't you know any people there? If so, ask them to show you around. But if you don't know anyone, then try to meet some locals or do what #3 said :)
IMO you cant really have a good time alone, you need to meet some people. In my experience Canadians are nice and warm people, shouldn't be that hard to make new friends.

#8 snusk

snusk

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

I'll just be here for another 2 weeks and my cousins here are adults and dont want to do a shit. Just sitting at home and trashtalk.. And i have been out for a walk but havent seen any teenagers or any ppl at all outside walking.. Everyone travel by car here...

#5 maybe u guys in romania or bulgaria or where you are from do that but we dont. So nah, wont do it.

#9 fL3tcH

fL3tcH

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

It actually depends in which city u are in, if ur in core Vancouver, just go chill in downtown, its one of the best place to chill in all of north america. U can go to Stanley park or go watch the hockey game tonight at rogers arena. If ur in surrey then u dont have anything to do cause that place is mostly of houses and restaurants. Last but not the least Richmond is Canadian -Chinese area so i dont know much about that .HF

#10 snusk

snusk

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

Yeah, atm I live in a house in surrey, but have access to cars.. I will travel to Vancouver/Richmond tomorrow.

Wtf do the ppl in Surrey do? just chilling at home?.. cuz when I was out and walked, I saw maximum 10 person who was walking, everyone else was driving... and most of the stores there are restaurants, daamn so much fast food... Any restaurant you recommend in Surrey?, Can be anything, no specific food.