151 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Loda

Loda

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

Hiho, latest blog post is up!

Im back from vacation, but cursed by sickess (and a loss vs AL)

A pretty long post about how I feel coming back from vacation about team and myself etc... AND ALSO A PICTURE!!!

http://xp-gaming.org...d-a-loss-vs-al/

#2 luc14n0

luc14n0

Akke Chen

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:29 AM

Hi, Owen Vilson...

#3 Wahid145

Wahid145

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

hey loda.. sad ur am lost ..but gl in da next games ^_^

#4 GN-0000-0094-00

GN-0000-0094-00

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:35 AM

lol u dont have to show off bout ur gf. no one will think any differently about her.
just play n train hard! win and keep winning!! cheering for u in jdmasters!!

#5 Judaka

Judaka

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:43 AM

Hmm well I agree that it does suck for Europe to play against Australian team, but to be realistic about it.. if aL had not, they would not have been sponsored, they would have 0 chance of being invited to lans, they would have barely any tournaments to participate in (especially because of no sponsor) and they would not be considered for international 2 at all. I think European tournaments will have to ban aL from them if they want them to stop joining, cause aL are willing to play at 7am in the morning vs u guys after playing all night and constantly switching servers. Like Draskyl said it's not fair for either team, which sucks but meh.

#6 BTS.GoDz

BTS.GoDz

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:09 AM

You can spread whatever crap you want about AL:

This

and This

But just to make it completely clear - we have NEVER* demanded or even contacted admins to join a tournament. In all cases, we've been invited and requested to compete in these tournaments (in some cases, almost "begged" to play in these tournaments).

*The only exception was when we contacted TPL - a tournament which already had multiple Asian teams competing.

"Some of you will call me a whiner" - I don't think you're a whiner when it comes to this delay, it sucks these games have to be played on delay (it affects both teams), but I do think you are incredibly disrespectful to one of the most professional and hard-working dota teams out there. You should take your problems with the organizers, not us; they are the ones asking us to join and making the rules on servers.

And if you must know many of these tournaments told us we would play on USW in the rules at the start, and that has since changed - playing all games against EU teams with 1-1 USW/USE split, and BOTH games vs NaVi on UsEast) - if anything our team has been flexible and accommodating to admins, not demanding - I can even quote admin logs where it was stated by our team that if they decided it was fairest for us to play all those games on USEast we'd play that without dispute.

So kindly, take your disrespect and snide remarks and direct them at someone deserving. Not these 5 guys, 4 of whom just played from 11pm til 9am (9 straight dota games), and have been professional throughout the entire tournament.

#7 curtaiN.

curtaiN.

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:32 AM

Just a blogpost. Why so angry?

#8 one_xxx

one_xxx

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:36 AM

#5 +1 Totally agree with u

#9 tdmm

tdmm

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

your am sucks, get the fuck out and let piecat carry.

#10 Zeyall

Zeyall

Honorary Crew

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:56 AM

noone likes Kelly, noone likes whiners. wtf is this? get over the fact that you lost, let Pajkatt play the carry role next time.