[Stream] 630-310 player commentating

9 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

Hi My handle is Inori, a.k.a. Clairvoyance, and as the title states, I am a high ELO player that is trying to stream DotA 2 play for a living. I've played DotA on and off for about 8 years since the days of Warcraft III Reign of Chaos DotA, back when Euls made the maps followed by Guinsoo's DotA Allstar versions. I guess one could classify me as a DotA veteran.

I've tried playing various games more serious than others, including Starcraft2 and DotA competitively, the former which I had small successes - obtaining a Complexity contract, but dropping it due to some technical difficulties. I have worked hard since to make adjustments to my problems, and am currently looking to stream my play to provide some insight from my WELLSPRING OF WISDOM, as well as simply to have fun with my crew and the viewers. I am not someone who thinks himself on a high horse or anything, I try to respond to every question with complete regard, as well as criticisms and other forms of feedback. At the end of the day, everyone started this game somewhere, and I am really just a hardcore nergin who masses public games with little competitive experience. However, through my endeavors I have come to meet many players and associate myself with certain Professionals, but you would have to find that out via watching.. ^_^

With that said, I urge any of you with any form of interest in DotA, as well as without, to check out my stream. I promise that whether I am alone commentating, derpin around with my boys, or feeding like its my daytime job, you will not be disappoint. If you can help me, I am sure I can help you too in some way. If you have any questions do not hesitate to PM me or ask on my stream, and because I do not have a strict schedule atm but simply am trying to gain popularity, I ask that if I satisfy you in any way no homo, follow equal good.

I will post a comment in this thread everytime I stream, but for now, I will be streaming night in EST. Other days, expect me on evenings or full day weekends. thanks for your perusal, and be sure to check out the stream! www.twitch.tv/Inori92

ofc streaming now, and sorry if i posted in the wrong place

#2 crossmax

crossmax

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

We could use the link you know...
OH! there it is! Sorry xD

#3 Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

streaming until 4 EST today

then from 6EST until late ~

#4 Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

streaming tonight

#5 Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

streaming now / tonight until 1am est

#6 Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

streaming few hours tonight commentary+

#7 Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

streaming few hours tonight + commentary again

#8 kammykazee

kammykazee

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

I heard this guy always qued as 5 then talkshit a lot or hes friend.

#9 bekantantua

bekantantua

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

I heard this guy is imba

#10 Aktive

Aktive

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:18 AM

This guy is pro.