It's Gosu interview Darer.ArtStyle

12 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

After The International, you were released from Natus Vincere, and you decided to join DTS-Gaming again but you did not achieve great results. You are now representing Darer Entertainment. This is probably the first time you play in a team without your long-time friend, Danil “Dendi” Ishutin. What are your thoughts about this amazing player who helped you to become the player you are now?

DTS were left in 2010 where it was only 5 guys and their manager. Dendi is probably the best dota player based on humanity. Dendi let me take you from Na’Vi, your contract is illegal there, come to our team!))

One month ago, Moscow Five’s owner Dmitriy “ddd1ms” Smeliy decided to lead the boycott which put you in a very delicate position. While you already expressed your opinions several times about this issue, is there something else you would like to add to this story? Did something change since the last time or are you still in the black list of Moscow Five, DTS-Gaming and Natus Vincere?

Boycott definitely put them into inconvenient situation; black list of these people is worth nothing because they cooperate with team Darer. As an example God and Santa who are playing for first boycott team who beat second one two times. It proves the fact that I’m getting boycotted by three fail websites and their owners, but not the players. I don’t care about anything else.

Ddd1ms has also revealed his plans about his new team. He plans to host an open tournament and hopefully, he will find new talents in it. However, he mentioned that Darer will be banned from this tournament. What are your thoughts about his decision?

We are going to participate there on fake names such as: Russia is everything, Orthodox, King, M5 champions and You don’t have to feed us!

Wanna read the full interview?
English version: http://www.itsgosu.c...u-from-navi_466
Russian version: http://www.itsgosu.c...yle-antonov_467

#2 mr.shiver

mr.shiver

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

it's no surprised that he want dendi on his team but that will never happen this year because dendi has a contract in Na'Vi... Na'Vi org is not stupid to give their best player no matter how big the amount is.

i don't know if artstyle is joking or serious, he said that if he'll create his own team he'll not get dread but right now dread is on his team playing with him.

#3 7_ShininGAngel

7_ShininGAngel

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

What a polite way of saying to your team if Dendi comes one of you has to GTFO
Artstyle isn't really good with words, that's for sure.

#4 marwe

marwe

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

yeah ofc all team want dendi play on their team :P

#5 eSpirits.SK

eSpirits.SK

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

#2, it was joke, nothing serious.

#6 Mr.Jas

Mr.Jas

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

nice introduction of self

#7 Hiero

Hiero

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

Most of his answers were shorter than the questions

#8 Booncz

Booncz

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

You had the chance to compete with the best teams in the world including Chinese teams. If you had the chance to make your own team, who would you pick and why?

Who to take is a hard question. But I would not take Dread for sure.

#9 cck

cck

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

Ooohh shiiiit. Draaama :S Let's see if Dendi follows ArtStyle once again.

Remember last time when it happened? Everyone was SO PISSED when the old DTS fell apart and artstyle with dendi joined Na'Vi, but it turned out to be a huge team after all.

#10 phantom-ace

phantom-ace

REPORTED!

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Z9XgU.jpg
:P