13 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 shadow.steps

shadow.steps

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Hi everyone.

I'm deciding to buy a new in-ear earphone and as you can see I'm from Iran ! So I should tell someone else to buy it from the US and give it to me when he comes to Iran. So there is no replacement or refund for me.

I had a turbine and the left earbud died after 3 months [>_<] So this time, I'm making a vast research before paying any money. And this is the biggest gaming society that I know. ( Beside the *****tty game***t :-" )

Is there anyone here who can recommend a monster earphone which would last ??

- I have a friend who has a beats Tour and I think the left one's sound is gone after 3 months just like me :|
- I wanted to buy the Turbine Pearl but the price is too high for me to afford !

Now I am deciding between "iBeats" and N-ergy in-ears ( the first one got some bad reviews about sound going out so It's been so hard to decide )

#2 BroSnail

BroSnail

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

Buy Beats earphone and you're a done. /s

#3 LML

LML

Senior Moderation

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

If you are going to use it frequently and for your mp3-player which is usually located in your pocket while walking around you have to take good care of your earphones for them to last long enough. 6-12months is usually the lifespan nontheless.
I am on my 3rd pair of in-ear earphones over the past 1.5 years (since I got my new mp3-player). Before that I've already used two other ear-phones.

If you just use earphones at home for your PC, or whatever, they should usually hold longer than that anyway I guess, but the constant usage in your pocket where the adapter-to-cable part gets alot of movement makes it wear off after a couple of months.

#4 mau5fan4lyfe

mau5fan4lyfe

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

I have these, http://us.skullcandy.com/shop/50-50 but they only work with ipods/iphones. They are cheap but the sound is AMAZING, especially the bass. Check out their other earphones (try Titan). They come with a carrying case/pouch so its easier to keep them lasting long enough.

#5 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:58 AM

The best still die if you use it with any frequency. That's why they cost nothing. Get a lot of them.

Or get a real headphone.

#6 nakee

nakee

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

http://www.head-fi.o...-added-03-18-12

231 iem review. might help, it sure helped me tho.

#7 KrocK

KrocK

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

If u really want good OVERALL sound ,stay away from the Beats and the Skulls
In the In-ear types I own a klipsch s4 -good for commercial/mainstream pop + sweet punchy bass.
But I would recommend the Headdirect RE0.
Head over to the Head-fi Forums,Excellent resource.The parameters used to judge a particular head/earphone are way too many, You need to zero in on what u really want and what ur willing to sacrifice.
If money is not a constraint - Unique melody ^_^

#8 7_ShininGAngel

7_ShininGAngel

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

A friend of mine has Aurvana In-Ear's, bought it from Iran...
They sound pretty good, you can consider them aswell.
And they're not that ridiculously expensive like any beats product which isn't available in iran. (My friend got them for 90k tomans)
With cheapest beats product you'll have to pay ~~250k tomans, and if by any chance the product is defect, then goodluck.
IDK about Aurvana's warranty or something, but atleast you know where you bought it from if you buy it yourself.

#9 ath

ath

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

this is wonderfull. american helped iranian ! :) keep it coming ! ^^

#10 7_ShininGAngel

7_ShininGAngel

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

2012-03-24 14:58, ath wrote:
this is wonderfull. american helped iranian ! :) keep it coming ! ^^

I don't really think nationality matters outside of politics.
But yea, keep it coming ^^