#1 Booncz

Booncz

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

What was that spect HyHy?

1) He got Radi 30 mins with practically free farm - okey
2) He got heart 15 minutes later - not good
3) instead of save Rosh(or farming money for buyback) they went suicide initiation into radiant territory - WTF?(1st farm buyback then do crazy stuff)
4) instead of dieing then buy-backing a popping his ult, he popped ult and died then bought back and went farming to get picked off - I mean come on, this was not a pub game, was it?

Spect is one of my favorite heroes and it just hurts when somebody gets out-carried by brood with her...

:(

#2 RamiZ

RamiZ

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

Same here, Spec is one of my favorite Agility heroes too, but Items build wasn't the problem, it actually was pretty good with how much magic damage whole enemy team got, but his decision making was just beyond retarded...
He was in the river, got ganked by Maiden and Leshrac, Venge swapped him, he was safe, he used ulti, and teleported to the Windrunner, where he got shackled and killed.

But, it wasn't just his fault, his whole team played like shit second half of the game. Storm jumping in and not using BKB(really?), resulting in all 5 of them dying. Then when Hyhy already got Heart, he was dying in the middle where the first Radiant tower was, and his whole team was like 1000 range from him and didn't do anything, they just kept moving like bots, Venge got swap and didn't swap him for unknown reason. IceIceIce played terrible Dark Seer, died so many times to stupidity, and in the end, I don't even know how he farmed that much...

#3 chiv

chiv

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

I turned off the stream about 10-15 mins in cz i got stuff to do. But i remembered spec and storm up top when they ditched veno and another hero. Veno died popping his ulti and they just watched. Spec had lvl7 or 8 vanguard at that point and i think he could have tanked and killed the 3-4 radiant heroes with burn/right click and they might have won that. As for the rest of the game, missed it.

#4 RamiZ

RamiZ

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

#2 It is better that you've missed it.

#5 the_oatmeal

the_oatmeal

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

They were distracted ofc
Posted Image

And this

#6 -mashi-

-mashi-

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:38 PM

Posted Image

#7 justapub

justapub

REPORTED!

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

That pic...............................

Inpsired me to become a pro player, does anyone knows hyhy's cellphone number? I can replace icex3.

#8 ZeroZero

ZeroZero

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

#4 O.O i want to go in there.. >:) On the topic, I watched the whole game and my opinion is WTF HYHY was thinking? On the farming site on dire, he died there then he used his ulti and then used reality to go there and die again? They can win the game if they play better.. And bout the storm spirit, oh forget about it.. They not play perfectly. It was a good game though. :P

#9 Booncz

Booncz

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

#4 THAT explains everything

#10 COBHateCrew

COBHateCrew

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

hyhy no SF no win