What happened to this game LOL?

24 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 craftmatic2

craftmatic2

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

So I just re-did my placement matches for 2v2 random team and I was 5-0, and I must say, with the exception of 1 game, they were complete pushovers in which the outcome was never in doubt.

I got top of Diamond on placements.

All I did was a few basic tactics and embarrass the opponents. Could probably 1v2 two of the games....and I'm a low APM player my self.

So has everyone good quit or something?

Highest I've ever been consistently ranked in 2v2 RT is bottom of platinum, and I got placed 3rd in a Diamond league after placements this time.

That's silly.

It's pretty bad when your opponent goes, "Your Annoying as FUCK," and then quits after a little old Banshee harrass and a lite solo bio push on his expand.... in 2v2...lol.

#2 homesmasher

homesmasher

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:14 AM

So your in DIAMOND (from placement meaning u might have played bronzies 2 out of 5) in 2v2 (which no1 takes serius or the people there dont deserve to be taken serius, take ur pick)
And from the experience here you conclude that something must have happened to the good sc2 players? (they aint playign sc2 in either diamond OR in 2v2)

#3 craftmatic2

craftmatic2

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

2012-03-10 02:14, homesmasher wrote:
So your in DIAMOND (from placement meaning u might have played bronzies 2 out of 5) in 2v2 (which no1 takes serius or the people there dont deserve to be taken serius, take ur pick)
And from the experience here you conclude that something must have happened to the good sc2 players? (they aint playign sc2 in either diamond OR in 2v2)

Why would it rate me Diamond just for winning all the placement matches? That doesn't make sense.

I've seen Masters 1v1 players in 2v2 games last season, so you can't say nobody good plays 2v2.

#4 RamiZ

RamiZ

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:44 AM

2012-03-10 02:57, craftmatic2 wrote:
Why would it rate me Diamond just for winning all the placement matches? That doesn't make sense.

I've seen Masters 1v1 players in 2v2 games last season, so you can't say nobody good plays 2v2.

First of all, Masters 1v1 players probably play 2v2 for fun, and second, by "good" players, we mean Grandmasters, and Masters are far from that at least from my experience.

#5 StarSLayeR

StarSLayeR

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

you play on american server the skill level there is low

#6 142536

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

I cant believe im doing this.. been on this site far to long and this is what it have come up to?.. oh well.

lets analyse the text.

So I just re-did my placement matches for 2v2 random team and I was 5-0

so here you are stating that you --->re-did<--- placement matches 2v2 random, and you went --->5-0<---

well dont mind me if im wrong, but you dont do 5 games when you replace. so the text already got invalid. sorry kid.

All I did was a few basic tactics and embarrass the opponents. Could probably 1v2 two of the games....and I'm a low APM player my self.

here you are saying that youre the best MF in the world in sc2. then you also bring up ure a low apm player... ONCE AND FOR ALL APM IS NOT A MEASUREMENT OF SKILL!

So has everyone good quit or something?

craftmatic.. really? well if every good person has quit why dont I see you in top 10 GM? mhm? saying that is just ridiculous, youre in 2v2 diamond.. dont get your get it over your head..
arent you like low plat in 1v1 or something? might need to practice in 1v1 before you go around saying that your one of the top elite players..

It's pretty bad when your opponent goes, "Your Annoying as FUCK," and then quits after a little old Banshee harrass and a lite solo bio push on his expand.... in 2v2...lol.

here you say: im cool, im awesome. but after that I dont understand.

if you gonna go banshee you need to got 1-1-1 or 2 port. then you have no way to push out with a bio army and where is his friend?! banshee harass in 2v2 is easily countered and I cant believe that someone would lose to that. pic or it didnt happen! something does not make sense here. You come to the forum and brags about how good you are. but you have only played 5 games in 2v2 diamond, and the fact that you dont need to play 5 games for a replacement matches makes the post invalid in its own way.

if you were top #1 master in 2v2 and said " no good players in 2v2" I would somewhat agree with that post. since then you are the "best" in 2v2.

but you are "high diamond"(havent seen youre bnet profile so even that im not sure about) and you say "im the best player and all I face is scrubs" while only playing 5 games? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? you ridicoule the whole starcraft 2 community by making this post. and please dont make anymore threads like this again..

Posted Image

#7 homesmasher

homesmasher

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

#5 It was like a reset this season if i got it right: meaning 5 placement for every1 (or was it last season? who knows) but it wasn't the standard 1-placement function.

You place diamond because the players you played wasn't good enough, you were simply not matched vs masters so it didn't test it you were at that level.

Let's say only bronze players are playing when i search 2v2, i win all 5: should i place master? (answere: NO)
Btw 2v2 skill=doesn't matter at all.

#8 mansnicks

mansnicks

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

2012-03-12 09:30, 142536 wrote:
Posted Image

HAHAHAHHAHA :D :D

Anyway. 142536, if you havent played any ladder games in a certain ladder format(1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4) for TWO seasons. Then you have to do all 5 placement matches again in that certain ladder format.
I'm not 100% sure if its correct. But at least - thats what i heard.
But hey - you can very simply check out if it's true. Just ask a friend who hasn't played for 2 seasons.. :P

#9 JimCarry

JimCarry

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

Off topic: If you are away from the game long enough you will have to re-do your 5 placement matches.

On topic: There are alot of "good" 1v1 players who play 2v2 random aswell, alltho when they do... they cant show their true colours. 2v2 is mostly down to who has the most imba setup of units, a GrandMaster 1v1 player can easily be teamed up with a low silver 1v1 player and get a shitfaced bad unitsetup. Face that up against 2 mid-diamond 1v1 players who has a perfect unit combination.... you might already see who is going to win.

Go do your 1v1 placement matches and see how much "happened" to this game.

#10 craftmatic2

craftmatic2

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:38 AM

if you gonna go banshee you need to got 1-1-1 or 2 port. then you have no way to push out with a bio army and where is his friend?! banshee harass in 2v2 is easily countered and I cant believe that someone would lose to that. pic or it didnt happen! something does not make sense here. You come to the forum and brags about how good you are. but you have only played 5 games in 2v2 diamond, and the fact that you dont need to play 5 games for a replacement matches makes the post invalid in its own way.

Do you play much 2v2 then?

I have beatena double master protoss team using banshee harrass....with a top gold/bottom plat zerg ally...and I didn't even expand until the very end of the game...after my main depleted...

It works.