15 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 DuffLV

DuffLV

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

Dear Community,

I have reached that level of SC2 playing where my no-name Logitech 10$ mouse does not cut it for me anymore.

Please (preferably mention some pros and cons (from your own subjective point of view)) suggest what would be the best pick.

Thank you in advance!

UPD. Thank you all for your suggestions - I went for Logitech G400, 'cause I could get it almost instantly. Thank you all!

#2 inFPtak

inFPtak

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

Logitech g3

#3 ChuChuChu

ChuChuChu

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

Razer and Steelseries for sure.

#4 StenGah

StenGah

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

Logitech G400, better version of MX 518 imo.

Comfortable grip, nice and quiet scroll, the sensitivity buttons (change to low or high sens) are easy to access and it's not expensive!

Can't find any cons.. xd.

#5 Zipparn

Zipparn

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

#3 Well, it's the replacement. They update mices every once in a while with new technology under the hood. Obviusly the later ones should be better.

I use the Razer Diamondback 3g. It's the mouse I like the most and the one I have used for many many years.

#6 pN.berg_zerg

pN.berg_zerg

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

G400 is one of the best and cheapest
only problem is that like 10% of those have problems with left mous button
(noisy and low quality)

so u can only hope that u get one of the 90% that are okay :)

besides that i use a Sharkoon fireglider
Its cheap and very good , too

#7 mansnicks

mansnicks

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

My answer:
google

Why:
I have seen such discussions more than once [>_<]

#8 KOkeyduRa

KOkeyduRa

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

I can suggest Steelseris Xai and Razer Deathadder since i had both, but you should look some reviews on youtube. I also had a logitech g9 but i didn't like it.

#9 vampy_

vampy_

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

I pretty much know quite a bit about gaming mice.

You probably realised by now most people are suggesting the Deathadder (or you've read a lot about it), I personally am using it. It's not TOO expensive and it's feel is awesome it really is.

A lot of SC2 players, also in Korea, use Logitech G1 and I too have that and it's really good. In terms of sens and feel its really there and its cheap too. This is probably the cheapest best mouse you'll get.

If you want something with loads of specifications and tech, and you dont mind it being pricy then Steelseries Sensei is probably the pick for you. And if you want steelseries but dont wanna pay so much the new Steelseries Kana looks pretty nasty too.

Other than those stated, are pretty not in my favour.
If you're a small palm hand user then you could go for the Steelseries Kinzu. I have that too.

ANd the sizing difference is, Sensei is the biggest and Kinzu is the smallest among the steelseries Mice and Kana is inbetween them both.

#10 shizzlle

shizzlle

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:08 AM

I found the G400 going for $AU23 at a local store.. couldn't resist.

while it is a good mouse if you were prepared to spend a bit more i'd probably look at a better mouse however. otherwise if it matches your price range i don't think you'll be disappointed