CupCake answers your questions *CONTEST*

5 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 acker

acker

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

The Danish protoss player, Thomas "CupCake" Glinski came home from the big Danish eSports event, HKLAN with a silver medal hanging around his neck. CupCake is one of the most famous figures from the Danish eSport scene. Having played WarCraft 3 on a semi-professional level for teams such as MeetYourMakers and attended international tournaments such as World Cyber Games for Team Denmark, CupCake has without doubt experienced a lot during his eSports career.

CupCake teamed up with Copenhagen Wolves in the middle of January 2012 and has already managed to pick up a second-place finish at HKLAN after losing to his fellow team mate, Rene "Ciara" Krag in the grand final. In this Ask the Wolves session you will have the chance to get your questions answered by no other than the man himself, CupCake. Besides getting your questions answered by a former WarCraft 3 pro and one of the best StarCraft 2 players Denmark has to offer, you will also have the chance to win the famous QcK mass mousepad from SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of innovative professional gaming gear. Please note that if we get more than 25 questions we will have to pick the best ones.

[/b]How to participate[/b]
Deadline: March 9, 2012
Where: All questions must be stated here: https://www.facebook...260139217394796
Prize: 1 x SteelSeries QcK mass

#2 ChuChuChu

ChuChuChu

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

Is this even in the right section? :S

#3 acker

acker

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

#2 I didn't know if I should put it in SC2 or WC3 :(

#4 nincompoop

nincompoop

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

Formerly known as ThomasG? Why did he change his nickname?

#5 acker

acker

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:52 PM

#4 go ask him ;) you might win a QcK mousepad!

#6 nincompoop

nincompoop

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:40 AM

sorry, i cant user other mousepad than what i have atm so i dun need any other but i fink you freaky