You good at SC2? COME HERE!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Blakkout69

Blakkout69

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

Hello all SC2 players. Some of you have probably seen my post earlier, but I need to keep on it to get a lot of replays! Thank you all who have already sent them in!! My name is Blakkout, and I'd like to propose something to you all. I am starting a new segment on my youtube channel,(Which is also new) called Replay Of The Week. I'm doing one for Brood War, and deciding to do SC2 also, and maybe other games. But since I'm just starting, I don't have very many subscribers/Viewers. Send your replays in to me, and maybe you'll get them featured on the Replay of the Week! The kind of replays I'm looking for are any that you think people would like to see. If you think they deserve to be commentated, send em' in!! I will get better at commentating, and your video may get big! Replays will be taken under review, and I will have 1-2 per/week. I will look through all replays, and determine the best one in my opinion, but this does not mean your replay will not win! I may take a replay, from two weeks earlier that I think was a very good game, and I may use that! So don't get let down if you don't get picked the first time. Feel free to message me or get in contact if you have any questions or concerns. My E-mail for Replays of all games will be:
[email protected]
Remember, send those replays in, and subscribe and keep an eye out for your replay at:

http://www.youtube.c...69?feature=mhee

Thank you very much
-Blakkout

#2 BrknSword

BrknSword

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

Better to create a blog about that rather than a new Thread.

Also Wrong Forum.

#3 eForce

eForce

Random Meepo

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

http://just-dota.ru/ mast see!

#4 putracenter

putracenter

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

I need tips for play SC2.

I want learn to play SC2.

Help me

#5 deepergreen

deepergreen

Random Meepo

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

Just play putracenter =) thats the best way to learn.

#6 corei7.worldwide12

corei7.worldwide12

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:53 AM

too bad it's hard to create an account.