28 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 syndereN

syndereN

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:55 PM

Hi everyone,

IceFrog has been so kind to give me 90 beta keys to be dedicated to the stream. Every day I'm streaming (starting possibly tomorrow), I'll be handing out three keys.

STREAM LINK: http://www.own3d.tv/...79/mTw.syndereN

The keys will be rewarded through following the stream: there will be one "easy", one "regular" and one "ridiculous" question per time I stream. Keep your eyes open and perhaps even take notes if you're really hooked on obtaining a key; chances are you might note down something I'll ask.

The "easy" questions will be ... easy (duh), so not really detailed.
The "regular" questions will be related to something fairly common in relation to the games.
The "ridiculous" questions will sometimes be hard, sometimes really strange, and look at some tiny or weird detail which occurred at some point during the games.

Whoever answers a question correctly FIRST in the IRC channel of the stream (#mTw.Dota2 - if you don't have IRC, you can use the built-in IRC client on own3d.tv, just below the stream window)will get a key. In case a question goes unanswered, I'll either ask a new one or do a raffle. We'll see how things go!

It is in no way mandatory to follow, like, comment, share, whatever, in order to win these keys. All you have to do is tune in at the stream and stay focused for your chance to pick up a key!

Should you however be interested in joining my stream community, I have both a Facebook page you can like and a Twitter for you to follow. Here, I will be posting live updates on competitive matches, my casting on joinDOTA with Tobi, my streaming and more. Feel free to ask questions, share ideas, share something cool you've found or a nice moment you've had - be it Dota 2 related or not. Primarily the Facebook wall is good for that, but you can of course also use the Twitter for that if you desire.

The links are as follows:

www.facebook.com/mTwsyndereN
www.twitter.com/mTwsyndereN

Enjoy, and best of luck!

- syndereN

#2 terrortant

terrortant

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:09 AM

its like magic... the capicha was: Watch Me.

Posted Image

#3 Dinozavre

Dinozavre

BurNing AM

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:13 AM

MOAR KEYS. Start streaming, NAO.

#4 Scilla

Scilla

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:50 AM

Good Good!

#5 Master_Ming

Master_Ming

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:27 AM

If I did not have a key already, this would be the only way I would try except the playdota giveaway. This is the chance for People to enjoy good DotA and at the same time have the possibility to get a key without selling their souls to facebook or whatnot.
Edit: However there's one thing i'm not so sure about: You said that the viewers have to answer the question in the mTw IRC channel but when your stream is up on joindota.com, which is where i watch most of the streams the chat button below directly connects me to the joindota channel. It would be nice if you could change that when you start streaming.

#6 Jeezus

Jeezus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

synderen ur stream quality is quite bad compared to ppl such as demon mania or link! if u improve it u ill get more viewers surely

#7 Nutti

Nutti

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:27 AM

It is in no way mandatory to follow, like, comment, share, whatever, in order to win these keys. All you have to do is tune in at the stream and stay focused for your chance to pick up a key

i think its awesome that your not doing this embarassing 'like me on fb for keys' shit like some other guys. shows your dedication, not trying to take any profit of the keys icefrog granted you. you got my respect sir.

#8 brasi

brasi

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

I don't know a single good argument to not switch to twitch :(

#9 chw333

chw333

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

i think its awesome that your not doing this embarassing 'like me on fb for keys' shit like some other guys. shows your dedication, not trying to take any profit of the keys icefrog granted you. you got my respect sir.

I just had to say this but
What's the difference from "Watch my stream to get keys" and "Like my FB and get a key"? I mean, it's the same thing.

He would just line the keys up if he didn't want to take any profit at all from it, silly statement Nutti.

However I don't disagree that it's good having competitions through streams etc.

#10 crossmax

crossmax

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hey Synderen, can you please post the questions and the answers in the thread? :P (I obviously mean after you make 3 Q for example if you could post them on this thread with the corresponding answers)