• Please log in to reply

#1 ZergRH

ZergRH

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

**EDIT: IMPORTANT NOTICE**

Hello Everyone!

We have some great news in that the prize pool of our tournament will be increased by an estimated $25-$30 as well as an additional D3 beta key (total appox. $55 and 3 Keys).

Unfortunately, however, our tournament organizer and host experienced some server downtime the day before the tournament, and in conjunction with other delays, we have been unable to advertise the event as we anticipated. In light of these events, we have chosen to push the event timing back.:( Therefore:

The RH Gaming "WWYD for a Beta Key" Tourney will now be held on February 26th at 6:15 PM EST (GMT-05:00).

Posted Image

For those of you who do not know me, my name is ZergRH and I am the Community Administrator of Relentless Heroes Gaming. Before I get to much into the details of this tournament, I'd like to ask you if your interested in a Starcraft 2 or a Diablo III gaming clan, to check us out at www.RHgaming.com and browse the site a bit. With that out of the way I'd like to present the Relentless Heroes Gaming "What Would You Do for a Beta Key?" Tournament.

While we know many of you would do some very "entertaining" things for a shot at a Diablo III Beta key, all were asking you to do is to fight each other to the bloody end......of a Starcraft 2 tournament that is! Therefore on Sunday, Feb 26 at 6:15pm EST (GMT-05:00), Relentless Heroes Gaming will be hosting the first of many tournaments in which the winner and runners up will be given their very own Beta accounts! Do we have your attention now? Good, because we must ask one thing of you in exchange for our generosity: Tell ALL Of Your Friends!!!!! We want to give every deserving Starcraft 2 player and Diablo III addict a chance to fight for an account full of hours of joy and happiness.

Getting down to business, the tournament will be a 128-player (tentatively), single elimination, bracket style tournament on the North American Starcraft 2 servers. The first four rounds will be BO1's and will ultimately determine the final 8 players. The quarter-finals will be a BO3, followed by the BO5 semi-finals. Finally, it will all come down to a grueling test of endurance and stamina in the BO7 finalists' round. In addition to the top 3 finishers each receiving a Diablo 3 Beta account, the winner, runner-up, and third place finishers will receive $25, $15 and $10, respectively.

More information regarding this event (map pool, rules, signups) can be found at the link below:

[url]http://www.z33k.com/games/starcraft2/tournaments/5545-rh-gaming-wwyd-for-a-beta-key-tournament[/url]

Again, additional information regarding our clan and what were about can be found:

[url]http://www.rhgaming.com[/url]

#2 ZergRH

ZergRH

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:26 AM

ONLY two days left to register!!! The cap will not be raised so get in before the rush comes!!! Good luck to those already registered!!