DotA 2 , win 7 problem

15 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 AboveTheRest

AboveTheRest

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:10 AM

Hi guys. Can u tell me how to fix this problem i got with DotA 2 on win 7? So here it is:
I installed the game and it was ok it runs butt the one problem i have is that there are two black bars on the left and right side on the screen and the game is in the middle of the screen.. it kind of sucks :D so pls help me if u know how to fix it . Thanks in advance :)

#2 AboveTheRest

AboveTheRest

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

Please guys im desperate... help :) i am with a widescreen laptop.. please guys pls help me

#3 Z__

Z__

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:24 AM

this is not dota 2 forum +:

if you do a fast search inside yourself , the great and fundamental question is what do you seek in a game like dota 2? graphics? go LOL , anything else -> Dota1
Why bother to move from Dota1

LICK my money Valve you wont get it!

#4 Z__

Z__

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:24 AM

bump

#5 AboveTheRest

AboveTheRest

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:22 AM

F*ckin' Portugeese... always with the hate... what pathetic nation you are...(its not just b;cuz of that inteligent mr. ) thanks for the help... expected more from u guys here :) Have Fun!

#6 BrknSword

BrknSword

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:59 AM

Sorry,Can't help about this problem because I don't play Dota 2.
So if anyone can fix this problem then post the solution here.

#2 This is not DotA Forum.Check the forum's name carefully.

This is "TECHNICAL FORUM".

You can post any technical problem about SC,SC2,WC3,DotA,Dota 2, HoN,WoW,Diablo 3.

#7 ..

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:25 AM

Do you use NVidia or AMD? Because either way, right click your desktop, and you should see either a NVidia or AMD control panel. For me, just go into "adjust desktop size and position" and select "full screen". Worked for me.

#8 AboveTheRest

AboveTheRest

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:57 AM

2012-02-05 07:25, RazorEdge wrote:
Do you use NVidia or AMD? Because either way, right click your desktop, and you should see either a NVidia or AMD control panel. For me, just go into "adjust desktop size and position" and select "full screen". Worked for me.

Yeah i'll be more than happy to try that but i dont see that ädjust desktop size and position"option when i click on the desk top.. i see screen resolutions and when i click it it doesnt say full screen anywhere.. pls if u see this answer in a non complicated computer language 'cuz im a little retarded with computers :D. Sry and thanks for your help

#9 ZeawS

ZeawS

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

you have a dota2 acc ?

#10 InsighT.Is.My.Name

InsighT.Is.My.Name

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:33 AM

use win xp and DotA like me