• This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 xspherexrko

xspherexrko

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hey guys this is xSpherex RKO
CoachingEric" xSpherexRKO " M

I used to be on the front page of www.z33k.com i removed it due to now i am working for wix for coaching heres my site www.wix.com/xspherex/sphere

i am also Sponsered by origin pc =)

my youtube channel is xspherexrko

About
Hey Guys im a 1v1 coach have had over 100 students , Or as you guys may know be "Sphere to the RKO KnockOut " lol
Am A Protoss 1v1 Player
I Am a Random Team Player
i Am a 4 Time Wcg Qualifiar Semi Finalist
-Zeek Daily Tourney Semi Finalist Player
- Round 3 Team Liquid Qualifer
-Over 12 Years Experience in Brood War
-Also a Caster for Starcraft 2 =)

-Played against SlayersBoxer,Vpsupy,andy,dogg, EGIdra , Morrow , InControl, RootDusk, xDoomxRose, Beast, vvvmuffins, g***s , Catz, VtWhipLash, against some vVv and Root , as well as Meet Several Grand Masters ( Dinamo , dSelect, VphdStarcraft and VPTang Sasquatch ,
-Been a Diamond top 5 in 1v1 For three seasons Straight
-Diamond in All Leagues

-Masters in 2s
-Masters in 3's
-Masters in 4's
Working for Masters in all Leagues now
eX Leader of xDooMx
Now Leader of xSpherex one of the biggest channels on sc2 , channel sphere
Qualifications
-Diamond in All Leagues

-Masters in 2s
-Masters in 3's
-Masters in 4's
Working for Masters in all Leagues now
eX Leader of xDooMx
Now Leader of xSpherex

Subscribe to my youtube channel xspherexrko =)
Scheduling
im Open 24 Hours most of the Day =)

OUR INSPIRATION

To Make Better Sc2 Players and Help Sc2 Players Reach Masters and Diamond =)

Areas of Improvement Emphasis
-Micro
-Apm( Actions Per Minute )
-Macro
-Playing as Random
-How to Improve Hidden MMR
-How to Counter Unit Types
-Openings
-Mid Game Play
-Expo TImings
-Countering
-Learn all Unit Type Functions
-How To Reach Silver , Gold , Platinum, Diamond and Masters

How to Checkout and sign up for classes? Heres how the process works checkout on my site here http://www.wix.com/x...y-a-session-now copy and paste that link then purchase the session you would like , email me at [email protected] with your Bnet username and id , i will verify payment and message you on BNet so we can begin , im Leader of Sphere btw so just goto the infamous channel "Sphere" and you will see me or any of my guys there =)

9 Player Reviews
wilkismooth: Great coaching! Took the time to answer all my questions and shows me a lot of strats and tactics to improve my game. I definitely recommend.
2 months, 17 hours, and 19 minutes old
xspherexrush: Amazing coach. Just easy to learn from over all. I used to be bronze but now im on the verge of plat, so i highly recommend Eric as a coach.
2 months, 17 hours, and 19 minutes old
mouzi: Love the coaching :) Really knows how to teach in-game and correct my mistakes. I really recommend Eric if anyone else is in need of improvement!
1 month, 23 days, 3 hours, and 12 minutes old
josh: Just finished first session with ol sphereRKO, did a great job teaching and ironing out some wrinkles in my build orders, definetly excited for my next session, and to put his teachings to work
gambit295: Great coach! Patient and isn't pushy at all or doesn't come off as arrogant. Is fairly knowledgeable in all races from what I've seen so far and isn't handicapped to a specific play style. With a fair rate per hour, I definitely recommend this guy if you ever wanna make Masters.
bushthered: ok, my impression from the first session is that he can be very helpful. it seems, however, that he assumes a lack of knowledge on the part of his pupil and starts out on what is essentially square one. this is not a criticism, I am sure that it is of great benefit to his lower level students. i assume that the complexity of his teachings will increase as he gains confidence in the student's abilities. otherwise he is a very helpful and informative person. i look forward to advancing though his lessons.
1 month, 23 days, 3 hours, and 11 minutes old
miserytheory: Excellent job coaching this game. Knows his builds and what is important to do to move up. Strongly recommend. -MiseryTheory
25 days, 3 hours, and 19 minutes old
girit: I was a silver terran player that switched to Zerg and I literally didn't know what to do. I decided to get a lesson from RKO and I paid $6 for 30 minutes, He literally helped me get from a 5-10 game loss streak, to a 13 game win streak and beating top gold and platinum players, I am not in Gold as a zerg player. THANK YOU SO MUCH RKO!!!
25 days, 3 hours, and 18 minutes old
sacredhd: Boss coach with very well knowledge of the game would defiantly recommend to any player!
16 days, 4 hours, and 56 minutes old

#2 PsychoBaBas

PsychoBaBas

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

Hold on... You're diamond and charging $14 per hour for coaching?

Clearly I'm in the wrong business.

#3 MaliSunSeT

MaliSunSeT

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:39 PM

2011-12-06 19:13, PsychoBaBas wrote:
Hold on... You're diamond and charging $14 per hour for coaching?

Clearly I'm in the wrong business.

Yeah... If he ever reaches Grandmaster, he'll charge more than IdrA O_O

#4 xspherexrko

xspherexrko

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

i dont know why you guys are bashing on me coaching is a skill , being diamond is hard for some people and im diamond by choice im ranked #2 right now diamond in 1s if i wanted to i could dedicate my time to reach masters in 1s , im top 8 masters in every other league its not that hard.... you guys talk like i dont know what im doing i' had over 100 students now and play in pro competitive tourneys , people cast my games , i hate people like you who cricitsize people , like you have nothing better to do , i ve made over 2k on this game , making 60 dollars to buy it well worth it , so iyou guys hate all you want but im sponsered player and soon to be professional player on the main stream im not a rip off coach who charges 300 like idra , hes a n idiot

#5 StenGah

StenGah

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

#3 Idra is not an idiot, he's a pro.

#6 lopata

lopata

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

#3 oh shit, never seen so many fails in one post ;o

#7 PsychoBaBas

PsychoBaBas

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

LOOOL

#8 Dotatalk.THELAW

Dotatalk.THELAW

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:41 AM

Gogo beat Idra and i would happily sign up for your lessons ^^

#9 xspherexrko

xspherexrko

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:48 AM

Sup man thanks guys for all the traffic and i appreciate all your responses =)

#10 llauoykcuf

llauoykcuf

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:55 AM

Watchout guys, we got a badass over here.