DotA 2v2 [NA/SA]
Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:51 PM
DotA 2v2 [NA/SA]
Date: 5 December, 2011
Time: 17:00 CET
NOTE: In this thread, we only accept honest support-releated posts. Everything outside of that will be removed to make it easy for those looking for support and admins to follow.
Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:31 AM
Also, is the 17:00CET only the recommended start time? It translates to 8:00AM PST, so that time might not work for some people.
GG members are not allowed when prices are involved.
It is a deadline - if you can play before it would make everyone's life easier
Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:39 AM
By this stated I was reading the info about the 2v2 beta key Headline and it states this:
"GosuGamers is proud to present yet another Dota 2 beta key contest. This time, all you need is a mate by your side as we bring you our latest 2v2 tournament. Registrations begin tuesday at 14:00 CET (20:00 EST)."
That sentence states that EST is +8 hours instead of -8 from CET.
Im sorry If I did not explain myself and I hope someone can help me with this because I want to make sure if I am going to be able to play the matches at the CET times already stated here
Time is edited to 23 and 24 CET, unfortunately it is not possible to make it optimal for NA/SA due to not enough admins in these regions.
Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:02 AM
2) Why only gosucup.na? and why not gosucup.na and gosucup.sa like at roccat?
3) Does deny yourself and killed by roshan/neutral creeps count as kills for the opponent team?
2) Because, having two default rooms would complicate it
3) Read the rules
Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:24 AM
1. Can people from another countries play on this tournament?
2. How search enemys and how to say admins about winning?
3. One more, CET - Central Europian Time
if i understand right? we can play our games from 5 december 16:45 to 23:00 is it CET?
With best wishes -team
2) Your enemies will be assigned on play.gosugamers.net
3) Yes, you can start playing 16:45 (in fact, we recommend that players play as soon as possible to avoid a bottle-neck situation!), but the game has to be started by 23:00
For time zone converting:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users