26 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 supan668

supan668

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:59 AM

http://dota.178.com/...8602508194.html

My Engish sucks,cant translate for you...

#2 InsighT.Is.My.Name

InsighT.Is.My.Name

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:01 AM

so some1 translate it and put the english text here = tnx

#3 UN

UN

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

Q:7哥你好,恭喜EHOME.获得了DOTA2大奖赛的亚军,来给大家说两句吧!
  EHOME.71:这是今年的第三个亚军了,虽显美中不足,但我想大家应该能平和接受。我想在采访的一开始感谢EHOME的朋友Mealk、Demon在某些场次的ban人中给我提供的中肯建议。

This is his third runner-up placing for this year. He felt that it's a satisfying result and hope the public can accept it peacefully. Before the interview began, he like to thank maelk and demon for providing advice on how to ban in certain matches.

Q:这次7哥带队去参加了科隆游戏展想必见到了不少东西吧,有什么感想吗?
  EHOME.71:这次DOTA2比赛的场地在Gamescom里只是很小的一部分,整个会展大概12到14个会厅,我们只是在其中很小的7号厅的八分之一左右位置。其实我们没时间去闲逛,但就看到和感受到的部分,这是一个盛大及出色的party,当我们谈到它时,都认为这甚至是在CHINAJOY规模、质量之上的。

He mention that gamecom is a successful tournament, scale-wise and quality-wise, he felt that it was above CHINAJOY

Q:你觉得EHOME.这次在DOTA2大奖赛上的表现以及最后的成绩怎么样?符合你心目中的要求吗?
  EHOME.71:在参加这次比赛前,EHOME甚至没有明确的定位过成绩,一是所有的欧洲队伍都没有交手过,二是对亚洲队伍的胜率并不高,所以我们出发前认为能拿到奖金就可以接受了。但就像Dai说过的,在什么位置就要想什么事情。其实直到我们打完第三天的比赛,我们才发现自己能做的更好,于是我们大胆的做了些调整。结果肯定是满意的,只是输给了Na'vi略有沮丧,不过他们确实很强大,或者换句话说,EHOME这次的参赛队伍没有终结欧洲强者的能力。

This question asked if they have met their expectations for this tournament. He answered that they do not have a target or position in mind when entering the tournament. He reasoned with the two statements. One, they rarely match up against european teams and unaware of how it might turn out to be. Secondly, their winning rate against asian teams weren't that high therefore they hoping to at least win something from this tournament and not return empty handed. it's only after the third day of the tournament then they realised they could achieve more than what they expected and started to make some bold adjustment to their team and he is satisfied with the adjustment. He is disappointment that he lost to NAVI but he have to admit that they are really strong and he felt that ehome don't have the ability to be "european-terminator"

TBC ;D

#4 shreyuz

shreyuz

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

Mealk and Demon

#5 Inertiater

Inertiater

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:21 AM

Thanks for the translation..

#6 esg.Sava

esg.Sava

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

Cool , linking us a shit we can't actually read?Whats the point anyway?All i see is "ti ko yo hui q mi e golqm kolkoto klechka za zubi yo ko hoy"

#7 Zeyall

Zeyall

Honorary Crew

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

#5 just use google translator and do the maths... Stop being so ridiculous ungrateful

#8 Zeyall

Zeyall

Honorary Crew

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:13 PM

Moved to the Dota 2 forum

#9 s4dn3ss

s4dn3ss

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

Page 1

Q: Hello 71, congratulations on EHOME getting second place in the Dota2 tournament. Give us a few words!
71: This is already the third second place this year, and even though it's good, it's obviously not good enough, but I hope everyone can accept this. I'd like to start off by thanking EHOME's friends Maelk and Demon for giving us suggestions about bans in some matches.

Q: When you took the team to compete in Cologne, you must have seen many things, any thoughts?
71: The Dota2 competition only took up a very small portion of the Gamescom event space. The entire expo had about 12 to 14 pavilions, and we only took up about one eighth of pavilion number 7. We didn't actually have time to wander around, but the parts we were able to experience was an extravagant and outstanding party. When we talk about it, we all think it's even larger and better than CHINAJOY (probably a Chinese gaming expo).

Q: How do you think EHOME performed in this Dota2 tournament and what do you think about the result? Did it meet your expectations?
71: Before participating in this tournament, EHOME didn't even set any results, firstly because we've never played against any of the European teams, secondly because our win rate against Asian teams wasn't high, so before we left we thought it would be acceptable just to walk away with some prize money. However, as DAI said, we want more depending on our position. When we finished the third day's games, we realised we could have done better, so we made some changes. We are definitely satisfied with the result, just a little sad we lost to NA'VI, but they really are very strong, or in other words, EHOME's participating team this time around was not able to topple a European giant.

Q: EHOME didn't get very good results in Dota events in the first half of 2011, and even apologised to fans on microblog, and there also seems to be some problems with team members fitting together, but were able to perform outstandingly in this Dota2 tournament, why is that?
71: A clear goal, a positive attitude, and crazy amounts of practice. After the event I realised that EHOME is probably the only team who practiced over 16 hours a day to prepare for this tournament. Frankly, our drawing for the groups was also pretty good, winning every game in the groupstage built up everyone's confidence, and this is probably very important. After losing day 3's match, we realised we were too cautious, I knew that if we wanted good results we needed to improve during the tournament, we needed to remove our restraints and fight, and when eveyone in the team realises this, we only needed to put this into practice.

Q: I heard that after the game, NA'VI said that you robbed them of 100k at ESWC, so this time was revenge. Is it really so? Competition seems very fierce!
71: Maybe it was like this, we also heard interviewers say similar things on VODs after the tournament. Competitive events are like this, there is always rivalry involved, the Europeans were shouting loudly even before the games, talking to each other in the lobby to increase pressure for the opponent, 357 typed "ESWC", one of NA'VI's members typed "WDC".

Q: The couple of days at the Cologne event, all Dotaers were cheering on this side of the stream for Chinese teams, EHOME's run and was able to achieve pretty good results, is there anything you want to say to fans at this moment?
71: To fans? Sigh, we've already apologised for half a year, doesn't matter what we say, but we are still very sorry, many overseas Chinese students travelled 6-8 hours by train to come watch the event every day, and would definitely find it regrettable that we were not able to defeat the Europeans, brothers, this time we really tried, but NA'VI really played very well.

Q: During the Dota2 tournament, every player was discussing. Chinese teams can be said to have been under large expectations. Through this tournament what gap do you think there is between us and the foreign teams?
71: Oh I think that European teams were outstanding, NA'VI, MYM, OK.int, there is reason to believe that they can perform very well in Dota1, the currently Chinese players are a bit like the 2009, 2010 Europrean players, using history to look at rankings, I can't say who's the best team, maybe WDC and ESWC can give us the answer. Also, I cannot help but mention the SEA teams, MUFC's improvement during the tournament was unbelievable, Trust beat EHOME in training matches with 7 different lineups, even though they were not as well rounded or as experienced as we thought during the tournament, but this is already enough for us to respect them.

Q: Can you also tell us how the $250k USD is distributed?
71: The prizemoney will probably be distributed this week, the boss tells me the German tax rate is at 54%, I hope I will be surprised that it is not that high. How the club distributes to the team is naturally a secret.

Q: There are many games similar to Dota on the market, eg. LoL, TYJ, but Dota2 is pretty much the sequel to Dota, I guess you've also seem quite a lot of games, do you think Dota2 will quickly be accepted by Chinese players?
71: I don't know whether it is because EHOME participated in the Dota2 tournament, or whether it is because the way the Germans managed the event really moved us, but I personally think Dota2 will be very well accepted by Chinese players. Dai also said this is a pretty good game, just don't bear the delay and train with foreigners.

#10 UN

UN

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

Q:EHOME.在2011上半年DOTA项目的比赛中并没有取得很好的成绩,之前还发微博向粉丝道歉,DOTA中队员好像磨合也存在一些问题,但是这次DOTA2的比赛却发挥的非常出色,是什么原因?
  EHOME.71:明确的目标、积极的心态、疯狂的训练。事后就我所知道,EHOME大概是唯一为这个比赛每天训练16个小时以上的队伍。坦率的说我们的抽签也还算不错,小组赛里全胜让大家在新的游戏中重建了信心,这可能很重要。在第三天输掉比赛时我们发现自己太畏首畏尾了,我知道如果想取得好成绩还需要在后面的比赛中进步,要彻底的放开手脚去拼,当它成为团队统一的认识后,我们只需要执行力来完成。

He was asked of his team poor performance for dota this year and why are they performing well for dota2 compy. His reply was that they had a clear goal this time, positive attitude and intense training. They were training for minimally of 16 hours per day. Frankly speaking, he was lucky to be allocated to a group that allowed his team to pick up straight wins. With that, it boosted their team morale greatly. On the third day which lost their first game, they felt that their play was too conservative and felt that a bolder strategy is needed for the latter part of the competitive and decided to go all in, and this was a team decision.

Q:听说NaVi打完的时候说,ESWC你们抢了他们10万,所以这次来复仇的。是这样嘛?看来竞争很激烈啊!
  EHOME.71:可能是这样的,我们也是在赛后官方视频采访时听主持人重复过类似的话。竞技项目是这样,总会有些恩怨掺杂其中,比赛前老外就喊的很凶,互相在lobby里打字给对方压力,357打出了ESWC,Na'vi的一个队员打出了WDC。

this question is about revenge and stuff, about navi seeking revenge for losing to ehome during eswc.

Q:科隆展的几天,所有的dotaer都在屏幕的这边为中国队加油,EHOME一路杀来,最终也取得了不错的成绩,在这个时刻有什么想对粉丝说的?
  EHOME.71:对粉丝么?哎哟,道歉已经道了半年了,无论怎么讲还是很抱歉了,很多中国留学生座6-8个小时的火车每天来看比赛,最终没能看到我们打败欧洲人肯定会觉得遗憾,但是,兄弟们,这次真的尽力了,Na'vi真的打的很好。

What he had to say to his fans. He felt sorry for the poor performance and they have been apologizing for the past 6 months. Many china students actually took 6-8 hours of train everyday to watch the competition and he's apologetic about the loss. They had done their best, not to mention NAVI played really well.

Q:在DOTA2比赛期间,所有的玩家都在讨论。中国的出战队伍可以说是被赋予众望的。通过这次比赛您觉得我们和国外的队伍有哪些差距?
  EHOME.71:哦, 我认为欧洲的队伍真的很出色,Na'vi、MYM、OK.int,有理由认为他们在dota1里也可以做的很好,现在的国内玩家有点像2009年、10年 的欧洲人,用历史的眼光看地位,我不确定谁是最好的队伍,也许WDC和ESWC会给出答案。另外不得不提起东南亚的队伍,MUFC在比赛里的进步让人大跌眼镜;Trust在训练赛里曾经变换7次阵容完胜EHOME.,虽然在比赛中他们没有想象中的全面和经验丰富,但这已足以让人为之起敬。

Asked about the difference between the teams. He said european teams were impressive, especially MYM, Navi and Ok.Int. He thinks the team will be doing very in dota1 too. He felt that china domestic team are like european teams of 2009 and 2010 that view the world based on their past results. He is unsure who is the best team atm, hopefully they can find the answer during WDC and ESWC. He said south east asia team are also getting better, spectacular performance from MUFC and Trust alternating their formation 7 times, beating Ehome.

Q:方便给我们透漏一下25万美元的奖金是怎么分配的吗?
  EHOME.71:奖金发放大概会在这周进行,听我的老板说德国的税在54%左右,我希望没有这么大的惊喜。至于俱乐部和选手之间的分成比例自然是不能透露的。

Now about the prize distribution. Money will be banked in around this week and his boss said that germany tax is around 54% and he hope this aint true. As for the internal distribution, he will not be revealing it.