GosuGamers.net/LoL Section

40 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Fayrouzs

Fayrouzs

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:26 AM

Hello, i'd like to suggest a new section for League of legends on ggnet's website. there is no need to state how nice and popular league of legends is. I dont why the heck there is a section for HoN and not LoL...

infact i'd totally remove HoN out Gosugamers.net since it is a copycat version of the original dota game. even the future of that game will not last long, at least competitively & im sure its gonna die pretty soon as the real shit just came out now... DotA 2

Anyway i went off topic a bit so back to LoL. all i can say about LoL that it is a great game and it has its own heroes and game style/play and i believe it has a massive future in the E-sports.

will that small dream come true? I mean wouldnt it be fking amazing for a massive, nice, mannered community to have a section of their own game in a big gaming website?

shoutout to HOTSHOTGG best LoL player! he is like vigoss but in Lol =P best player

#2 metalflow

metalflow

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:32 AM

troll thread :P

#3 finalallianceii

finalallianceii

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

infact i'd totally remove HoN out Gosugamers.net since it is a copycat version of the original dota game. even the future of that game will not last long, at least competitively & im sure its gonna die pretty soon as the real shit just came out now... DotA 2

k

#4 fata-

fata-

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:16 PM

LoL is too friggin easy to be featured on a site that presents proffesional e-sports that actually involve skill and knownledge.....

and oh yea, having LoL kids here claiming how fucking awesome their game is (just because they'd never get good at dota) would make me never want to visit this site again.

just sayin'

#5 eg_Sykes

eg_Sykes

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

#3 +1

#6 SlitCrawler

SlitCrawler

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:04 PM