10 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 GG.Raven

GG.Raven

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:07 AM

IN PREPARATION FOR DOTA 2

I'm looking for 4 players who are interested in playing professionally in preparation for the upcoming DotA 2 game.

Here's a little information about the clan:
Clan Name: None as of yet. I believe once a stable, professional team is formed we can think of a name together.
Clan Members: GG.Raven - Yup, just me as of now. I'll update this section whenever there is a new recruit. Won't be anytime soon.

Here's a little about myself -
Garena username: Auge
RGC username: Raven
Nationality: Indian
Language proficiency: English
DotA/DotA-related experience: I've played this game for a very long period, approximately 6-7 years. Been an enthusiast since the beginning and formed a couple of clans before. Moderated a couple of sections on the Garena forums over the years as well as administrated the South Asian bracket for ADC 2010. Formed one of the first dota leagues for Indian players. Also played amongst the best teams in India.
Well, I have a lot of experience and I have certainly played a great amount but I haven't played DotA in a few months so just a bit rusty. I'm getting back in shape though.

I will list down what exactly I'm looking for in a player:
1. You must be able to verbally communicate well in ENGLISH
2. Have a good knowledge of the game and a decent amount of competitive experience.
3. You must be mature. If you're the type that asks "GIMME CARRY OMG ME ME" then please don't bother replying here. We will all co-ordinate with each other and switch roles often.
4. You need to know how to play all the heroes.
5. Have excellent map and game sense.
6. Know what kind of items to buy.
7. Know how to play under pressure. Winners don't quit!
8. Adapt to latency issues. Lag is understandable.
9. I would also prefer if you are from the Europe so we don't have problems finding a good host.

That's about it. Just reply to this thread if you match my requirements and if you're interested. We'll get in touch.
Thank you.[b]

#2 RaginReap

RaginReap

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:57 AM

You might wanna talk to this guy here http://www.gosugamer...l/thread/819236 He's also from the UK.

And you might wanna look here: http://www.gosugamer...cruiting-thread

#3 Evermourn

Evermourn

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:25 AM

KingRaven: Yes/No?

#4 GG.Raven

GG.Raven

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

@RaginReap - Thanks for the two links. Second one is very disorganized though. I think creating individual recruitment threads are better.

@Evermourn - Sorry I didn't quite get you. Is that some dota player. Not me then.

#5 jameslim7

jameslim7

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:15 AM

Hi
Im really happy to see a thread like this.
I am also looking for a team to join or was going to make one but was going to wait till I had finished by resits before I committed to something like this.
Im also from the UK i stay in Westminster :)
Please message me your plans and contact details and we can talk more about this.

Thanks

#6 -Neo

-Neo

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:20 AM

Hey,
I have to admit... it sounds great!
As you can see, I'm from Germany. I'm also able to speak english.
This shouldn't be the problem :)
Well, I play DotA since 2007 (long time.. ) and i really enjoy it!
Message me and then let's talk about this a little bit more.

Th3IG4m3r

#7 GG.Raven

GG.Raven

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:59 AM

I've sent you both my contact details.

#8 unrivalled182

unrivalled182

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:09 AM

Dude, I am from Singapore and been playing dota for more than 5 years. I am now a working professional so you can surely expect a mature player. Played in some competitive tourny before. PM me if interested.

#9 deliveryman

deliveryman

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

Hi, I've also been thinking about forming a team to prepare for DOTA2, but as I am not strict enough to be the captain I was looking for a post like that. I have played a lot of DOTA since 4.xx versions, then quit for quite some time and started playing once again 2-3 years ago. Have visited some LANs and I'm mostly playing with guys from CIS, who compete in ASUS. Looking for your reply or smth.

#10 -styfler-

-styfler-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:59 AM

noob clan is obvious