I might look like trolling but im not...

105 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 alphdan

alphdan

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:37 AM

Plz blizzard fix the godarn terrans, im sick of TvT galore on every GSL finals.

#2 Drake

Drake

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:44 AM

there was one tvt but hes right i mean 6 of 8 gamers are terran in top8 and the protoss is like one of best toss who had just 1 middle class terran who beat him nearly and needed to be cheesed out

#3 alphdan

alphdan

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:48 AM

#1 open ur eyes man why you get so mad calling ppl retarded i didnt offend you in any way. may be u get offended cause u fear ur race getting nerfed...

I dont want the race to be nerfed there are some things that need to be tweeked as i told ina previous post there in genreal the game is balanced but there are some windows of time where terran is too op and the problem is that the other races rarely or barely survive to the mid game where the terran is just too strong.. they are also hard to cheese but they are good at cheese also they are nice harrasing while they are hard to harass.

all i mean is that when i wake up 5 am to watch the GSL. sometimes i get 3 TvTs and one TvSomething else lol is just stupid...

if that doesnt sugest something wrong then what.

#4 PsychoBaBas

PsychoBaBas

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:33 AM

If you have a look at the brackets a lot of the Protoss were eliminated from PvPs and PvZs (MC, San the most memorable). I'm not saying that there should be so many Terrans but I'm just looking at the results.

Unfortunate that MC faced Alicia so early as the rest of the brackets were quite easy for him (Byun, Leenock and Polt). The only one he would fear is Polt and his timing attacks but thats it.

Also, dont be so quick to count out Alicia from reaching the finals against a Terran. He should take down Polt if he plays safe and would then probably face Top, where again I think Alicia is the favourite.

In fact I think that if any Terran other than MMA reaches the finals against Alicia, we will have a Protoss winner of the Super Tournament.

#5 Artunit

Artunit

Akke Chen

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

@OP Can you include your reasoning in your 1st post? As you posted on your reply, explain why you think of this. Thanks

#6 alphdan

alphdan

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

#5 you might like to check this post

http://www.gosugamers.net/starcraft2/thread.php?id=759764#759809

the game is balanced in general since each race has strengths and weaknesses

for example

Protoss is really strong in late game but terran is so strong at mid game that survive without being crippled to the late game is the problem.

#7 NexCa

NexCa

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

and z seems unstoppable too at the moment, PvZ is so hard atm

#8 homesmasher

homesmasher

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

2011-06-10 16:45, NexCa wrote:
and z seems unstoppable too at the moment, PvZ is so hard atm

haha, keep on rollin

#9 Artunit

Artunit

Akke Chen

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:19 PM

#6 Yeah I did. My point is I'm asking you to provide your reasoning for saying this " Plz blizzard fix the godarn terrans, im sick of TvT galore on every GSL finals. ". So we can avoid another flamewar thread.

Regards

#10 alphdan

alphdan

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:44 PM

#9 i dont understand your point...

i think is straight enought on the round of 8 there are always too many terrans, so many that the matchs end being a bunch of TvTs today is one example...

4 players 4 terrans 2 TvTs 8 players 6 terrans?

do the maths maybe help u to understand.

check 3 or 4 previous GSL and tellme how was the round of 8. regarding races qualified.

I do not enjoy any mirror, but is ok since it will happen but there is too much tvts and to be even worse they last very long.