Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:49 PM
It always say "please make sure that the map file 'maps/wgt/dota v6.69c.w3x' blah blah blah..
what will I do?please..step by step..I really want to watch those top rated games..
Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:55 PM
You need to make sure you have the dota map at the same location as they have in China or where u got it from, like in your example, copy your own version 6.69c.w3x of dota then inside your warcraft III/maps folder, you have to create a new folder called wgt paste the copied version of dota there, and you should be able to watch it
Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:22 PM
1. You press "Start" or Windows logo and click the "My computer" or "Computer"
2. You click on your C: Drive (or where your wc3 is)
3. You go to My Programs or Programs (whatever u have it set to)
4. You find Warcraft III. Click on it! find "Maps" inside the warcraft folder.
5. Now, inside the Warcraft III/Maps folder. You must make a new Replay-Folder. Called whatever is in the middle "maps/wgt/dota v6.69c.w3x" in this case itīs "wgt" then you must insert the right dota version in this "wgt" replay-folder. (in this case itīs v6.69c)
6. Watch Yaphets rape using sf !
Hope this helped
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users