Official SC2 Player Recruitment

52 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 makeupx

makeupx

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:16 AM

This thread is used for all players who are currently looking for a clan. Please use this thread instead of making new ones in the forum.

A good post should include the following (Only a suggestion, but the more info you throw in, the better it looks and you will be taken a lot more seriously).

What is your name/nick. Have you accomplished anything, played in clans before or are you completely new to the SC2 world.

What is your goal as a SC2 player? What kind of ambitions do you have. (Do you intend to play in leagues or just have fun)

What kind of a player are you? Skill level range, age, time zone, location, voice communication and so forth.

Why should a clan recruit you? What kind of environment would you give people, be it friendly or professional.

Last words, got anything more to add. Put it here.

I would advice you to keep your post up to date. Let people know if you are still looking. This will help people and your selves in the long run as well.

This thread will be used strictly for players looking for a team all other posts will be deleted.

#2 fighter.934

fighter.934

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

Hello, I'm a Diamond level Terran player. My b.net name is FigHteR.934 and I play on the north american server. I'm looking for a clan to play some games with(playing ladder vs randoms that can't even say gl hf gets boring) and maybe do some cws with.

#3 sixjax.dde

sixjax.dde

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

last time i played sc2 was during beta phase i got like 30-3 on platinum i recently got sc2 but never really played due to lack of motivation. i hope joining a clan could greatly help me with that. i was decent in BW.

#4 ZaG

ZaG

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 08 August 2010 - 01:27 PM

Hello.
My nick is Ragnarok.242. I have played StarCraft for some years, but never achieved something great. I have been part and co leader of SC clans before.
Im protoss player currently ranked 24th in Diamond league in my respective division with 379 points 37 victories and 28 defeats.
Altho Im not great player, I think that with enough training with good partners I will improve greatly.

Im searching for a clan of active, skilled yet friendly and good mannered players to train and play with in CW`s and leagues. Of course I dont expect to be let to play in such events from the start.

I play on the EU servers, my timezone is CET+2 (Bulgaria). I am serious and organized person, I dont drink so I wont be missing CW`s cause of being wasted or other such stupid reasons. Also Im working during the summer and after that Im full time student, so its a given there will be times that I wont be able to play cause of more important business.

#5 S3v3N

S3v3N

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:09 AM

Protoss , Diamond League.

seven.991

#6 JaGGed

JaGGed

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:16 PM

JaGGed.159 US/SEA Servers

Raised on Blizzard RTS's, I've entered into Starcraft 2 wanting to play competitively in the the major leagues and tournaments. I am in the top 10 of my Diamond division as Terran and I'm looking for a solid clan to train and compete with. Time zone is CST. As a college student I can remain active and dedicated to improvement. To get in touch send me a PM here. Thanks.

#7 Wojas

Wojas

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:07 PM

Hi .

I'm Wojas.775 on euro b.net i played SC:BW and SC2 beta , currently I'm diamond terran. Looking for clan to improve my skills (especially tvt) , play some clan wars and made new friendships. You can contact me here or on xfire wojaspl.

#8 FT.aCt)Sony

FT.aCt)Sony

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:44 PM

Wow, I do not think I've done this in awhile.

What is your name/nick?

In-game nickname = Sony (Brood war aka is as it is above FT.aCt)Sony )

Have you accomplished anything, played in clans before or are you completely new to the SC2 world?

Previous clans are FT.aCt), MbN (v.000 from Pgt), nAo (.Ace tag)

What is your goal as a SC2 player? What kind of ambitions do you have. (Do you intend to play in leagues or just have fun)?

If they make any leagues aside from in-game, yes I would take part in them. Goals? Can't really declare any seeing how the game has just recently came out and still being patched thoroughly. So really can't truly declare any real goals other than top whatever Diamond league I am currently in or moved too.

What kind of a player are you? Skill level range, age, time zone, location, voice communication and so forth?

Originally Zerg player in brood war, now Protoss for Starcraft 2. In BW I was a B/B+ 1;1 in iCCup. Age: 23, time zone: EST, location: Florida, Voice Comm: Vent

Why should a clan recruit you? What kind of environment would you give people, be it friendly or professional?

Highly competitive individual who will continue to progress even after long BW break. Would be more than happy to play training games which can be any MU or even any strategy numerous times.

Last words, got anything more to add. Put it here? If any questions arise or need to get in contact with me just PM on here for more contact info or just chit chat.

#9 Encrypt-

Encrypt-

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:21 AM

What is your name/nick. Have you accomplished anything, played in clans before or are you completely new to the SC2 world:

Ingame name is Encrypt, 899 (character code), i played a little in sc1 played quite a lot of wc3 but never on a tournament level.

What is your goal as a SC2 player? What kind of ambitions do you have. (Do you intend to play in leagues or just have fun)

I wish to join a clan to play better people and get better myself and get to the skill level where we can compete in tournaments.

What kind of a player are you? Skill level range, age, time zone, location, voice communication and so forth.

I would say that i am an above average player, i am currently near the top of my division in platinum, i play diamond players mostly and win a good bit more than i lose, I am 19 (20 in october), GMT Timezone, Live in the United Kingdom and have no problems using ventrilo or any other VoIP program.

Why should a clan recruit you? What kind of environment would you give people, be it friendly or professional.

Because i have the drive and time available to excel at this game, i believe with the right clan mates i could increase my skill level exponentially and quite fast too because i believe myself to be a very fast learner (not saying that I'm terrible now by the way)

Last words, got anything more to add. Put it here.

I am not interested in clans that play primarily in the team format (such as 2v2s, 3v3s) I prefer 1v1 matches, apart from that I think I've stated pretty much everything i could at the moment, If anyone would be interested in taking me in, just drop me a PM on here i suppose or contact me me on IRC (Encrypt).

#10 1an]kvalite

1an]kvalite

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:21 PM

Hi my name is hörnta(28y) nick Kvalite, and Im looking fore a clan to play some games and have fun. Im curently ranked 12 in dimond,Eu.