SC2 Blacklist

40 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Lord_of_Chaos

Lord_of_Chaos

There is no team in Axe!

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:28 PM

As it is now, the Blacklist for SC II is the same as for Brood War. Opening and stickying this thread so everyone simply knows how bans and similar things are run.

The Blacklist might be changed in the future, especially around actual game Release.

The Blacklist

#2 ever)Z(Telecom

ever)Z(Telecom

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:59 PM

why is the blacklist for SC2 the same as for Broodwar? sounds good im just wondering. SC2 is a whole new game :P

#3 Striker

Striker

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

Yep it's a whole new game but if they made bad decisions by cheating they should be punished if it's on the same Web (GosuGamers). That's my opinion. I'm not moderator so LoC can talk more. ;)

#4 Lord_of_Chaos

Lord_of_Chaos

There is no team in Axe!

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

As it is now, SC2 mainly consists of WC3 players and BW players. I would gladly have included abusing WC3 players, but I have no knowledge of that gaming scene, and I have not seen anything resembling a ban list (if there is one, please inform me and I will have a look at it).

The players banned on that list are players who have shown to not be trustworthy. Even if the game is different, there are mainly the same players. And there is no reason to just forgive and forget what they did to the community just because a new game is out. They are still the same people.

Once the actual game is out we will have a closer look at how this will be run for SC2 though.

#5 LRM)ieZaeL

LRM)ieZaeL

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:10 PM

with all my respect,this "blacklist for SC2" is just a joke, u know everyhacker in SC1/BW,WC3/CS/Dota/AoE....or others games?o_ O??? and in the rules i saw ... "if they are no-names players we dont care about them" oh...but maybe they will be GOOD PLAYERS in SC2...who knows?O_O........ no sense..

Now ill talk about my case. Ok,i hacked like 3 years ago(with executor/killah/haypro/sensei....and others..),i admit it and i know it sux .....BUT why i have perm-bam if i was hunted only one time? you are confusing me with someone....T.T....;d

edit: ex-hackers can also change his "player-name" and play under a smurf,because this is a new game,and theres no famous players to know if u are smurf or no....

#6 Schenaniganze

Schenaniganze

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:41 AM

Dimaga banned o.o

#7 Striker

Striker

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:59 AM

#5 That's old stuff ;)

#8 fighter.934

fighter.934

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

2010-03-23 22:10, LRM)ieZaeL wrote:
with all my respect,this "blacklist for SC2" is just a joke, u know everyhacker in SC1/BW,WC3/CS/Dota/AoE....or others games?o_ O??? and in the rules i saw ... "if they are no-names players we dont care about them" oh...but maybe they will be GOOD PLAYERS in SC2...who knows?O_O........ no sense..

Now ill talk about my case. Ok,i hacked like 3 years ago(with executor/killah/haypro/sensei....and others..),i admit it and i know it sux .....BUT why i have perm-bam if i was hunted only one time? you are confusing me with someone....T.T....;d

edit: ex-hackers can also change his "player-name" and play under a smurf,because this is a new game,and theres no famous players to know if u are smurf or no....

Okay.. you try to track down every little unknown player that smurfs constantly. Let me know how that goes for ya. But for every cheater we can keep track of, we will.

#9 SiG

SiG

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

new slate... even if we have to clear everyones name for dimaga..

#10 Schenaniganze

Schenaniganze

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

#6 im not old in the starcraft scene