Was 9/11 an inside job???

74 replies to this topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 911_InsideJob

911_InsideJob

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:16 PM

Well, judging from my name I guess you can figure what stance I take. If this post is too much for the moderators you have my full support to lock/delete it. I just want to put out the fact that there’s a very credible side to the alternative point of view and that all sides should be entertained.

I hope if this develops into a debate then it will contain real facts and not name calling, stereotyping or partisan herding. This is about discussing the truth.

Just so you can see where the alternative side is coming from you should watch this video which is quite a good sum up of a fraction of the suspicious irregularities that happened that day.

http://www.911revisited.com/video.html

Oh btw Amauta I’m expecting your obligatory insult as you’ve been humping my leg ever since I’ve got here so if you do not come back with some real info then I assume you fancy me. I’m sorry if you do as I have a gf.

#2 sMi.Casey

sMi.Casey

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:26 PM

Well, i havent seen that movie yet, i have seen many others, and its for sure that the goverment is holding so much info back.. Inside job ore not, im not sure, i get to confused of all i read and watch..

Well. amauta got owned, thats a thing im sure of. haha, really nice one

#3 DreXxiN

DreXxiN

Crew Lead

• GosuCrew Leads

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:39 PM

Just watch farenheit 9/11 and be VERY VERY skeptical.

#4 911_InsideJob

911_InsideJob

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:03 PM

I must agree with you but it had some real flaws to it. Michael Moore loves to get into partisan rhetoric but he skims past the facts that not only indicate the republicans but also the democrats and the system in general.

For instance he failed to note that those responsible for protecting the skies (NORAD) were confused by drills that day and in those drills they were enacting were two hijacked aircraft flying into the world trade centers. http://www.whatreall...m/911stand.html

If you watch this documentary you will see a much deeper side to the debate. Michael Moore is also asked why he didn’t cover the undeniable fact that NORAD (North American Aerospace Defence Command) stood down. His response ‘That would be un-American.’

http://video.google....1&q=martial law

#5 Jayzerg

Jayzerg

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:07 PM

go protest.

#6 Alpine_us

Alpine_us

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2006 - 12:08 AM

I'm from the USA...and i most definately think that our government knew about it, and did nothing to stop it....i 100% believe that our government saw the loss of 5,000 helpless individuals to be worth the price for getting america to uprise and declare war on terrorism...seen to our government as potentially saving the lives of millions in the future. Do i agree with that logic in the least bit? Not a chance in hell. But that's my belief on the whole thing. Just like Pearl Harbor got us into World War II, and preventing the spread of communism got us into the Vietnam War, the 9/11 attacks got us into this absurd war on terrorism...

#7 challenger_USA

challenger_USA

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:35 AM

Great not another one of these threads...

It was not an inside job god damn it.

Bush isn't satan and the planes that crashed into the world trade center were not remote controlled.

They were hijacked by terrorists who planned it for years in the U.S and was planned before that by top terrorist leaders like bin laden. The U.S intelligence knew they were planning some kind of attack, but did not know specifically what when or where. They were being bombarded by tons of other threats at that time also, and still are today.

For you to think that Bush or other U.S officials actually planned that attack shows your ignorance and gullibility to believing that ridiculous video.

Just so you know there are about 50 other ridiculous theories that keep disproving eachother that it was an inside job. You seriously need to educate yourself.

Now go hug a tree.

#8 cYaN

cYaN

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:41 AM

I know from experience that these threads can get very heated. Please remember the rules of ggnet when you post.

Anyways, i haven't followed this as closely as i perhaps should have but i think i that there's no way the us goverment knew about an attack on such a status symbol and let it go on to bring the us into certain parts of the world... with a military presence(sp?). Just my thoughts.

#9 grr

grr

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:45 AM

(I haven't seen theese films because of my current connection)

I find it hard to believe that the American government would conduct an act of terrorism on itself because of the probability that someone might find out. There would be some kind of leak in the higher positions if this would be true.

And that America would know about it...? i don't think so. It wasn't until afterwards America got all paranoid and checked everyone coming in to the country thoroughly. I base that on stories I've heard from close friends who have been stopped at the airport in America by the police bacause ridiculous things such as having a shaver in their luggage.

Now, I do think that Bush is playing at very high stakes and doesn't acknowledge the risks at the moment. Most countries (at the least the people living in them) are disliking his politics. If he'd push it any further he can't expect the support he's having now.

I could keep rambling, but Ireland has made me drunk so I shall stop. I bid you a good night.

#10 EL_Diego

EL_Diego

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2006 - 04:50 AM

im not sure if my facts are right. but somewhere in the 90's they taliban announced that they would bomb the towers and it happened one before.. we should have been more careful. but i dont think any american officals were involved. why would they let one of their major economical money supply be bombed. So they can go into the middle east? and get the oil? the oil isnt even worth what we are spending and how much money was lost in the bombings. and so many people.. plus there are alot of people who want to take down the president. i dont think an inside job would be left this long without being discovered. :(