Most imba race
Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:25 AM
Personally I think this:
1.UD: I have always tought of UD as an Imba race, maybe not on the top level but atleast on mine. And in patch 1.22 UD got buffed and Ne and Hum got nerfed. But still they got orc to deal with
2.Orc: In my oppnion Orc has no really hard matchups, ofc tallons can be a little imba but atleast human vs orc matchup seems to be fairly balanced.
3.Elf: They are now beeing destroyed by UD, I play NE myself but because of this ugly matchup I have decided to maybe change race And it got only worse in 1.22. Maybe moon will make it, but he is a pro. But elf sems to still have a hold on orc
4.Hum: Ok it is maybe weird that I put human last, but I think they got most punished in patch 1.22. I feel that they dont have any advantage in any matchups right now.
Remember theese are my oppinions so dont flame me!
Please tell me youre oppinions!!
Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:33 AM
2. UD - UD has gotten quite alot better to play after the 1.22 patch. I myself play undead, and I've noticed the changes first-hand! Finally those human towers are beatable, and the staff fix and extra xp on dryads is also <3
I was dissapointed they didn't do anything about casters though. Making casters usable would spawn new strats, and that would be just awesome, seeing as we only have about two basic strats that works. DK (Lich in mirror) ghouls, or DK Fiends... And that's that
3. HU - Ok, so the tower repairrate is nerfed, but that doesn't mean that towers are unusable, oh no, far from it. If you can just get 10-12 towers up, then you're set, you don't even have to repair, the DPS will kill everything before the opposing army can kill off three of your towers. It's only early-mid game that the nerf becomes noticable. If you make it to lategame however, human gets imba again. MORE imba than 1.21 in fact, due to the Knight buff...
4. NE - Well, I didnt really want to put NE at the bottom of the list at all, but someone has to take the spot, and seeing as (imo) NE was the race that got the shortest end of the stick in 1.22, this was the only place to put them
Staff has been nerfed, which is pretty great news! Also, the dryads give more xp, which is also good news, seeing as dryads are probably the most used unit the NE has. Versus every matchup, NE has a strat that involves the massing of dryads. Now we get 20 more XP everytime we kill one of them! That's almost a worker!
Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:41 AM
1. Ne - still kickass imba. 20 more exp on dryads matters but this might actually make them rely on some other unit and might make them stronger in the long run. Sure the staff was nerfed but then again it's still an awesome item. And i think this patch was in the Ne's favor in the NE Vs HU matchup which was their previous rival in the most imba contest.
2. orc - Untouched by patch but their two hard matchups got nerfed so i guess that is a passive buff to orcs.
3. Ud - Sort of untouced too but since Human and Ne both got slapped in the face it sure makes it easier in those matchups for undead.
4. Hu - Knights were slightly buffed but tower repair nerf sure stinged for them espacially for players with the "infi playstyle" where extensive towering is a rule and not an exception.
But then again this patch made the balance gaps far smaller then i though they would while reading the patch notes so GJ blizz i guess!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users