Youtube!

463 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Eresea

Eresea

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

Okey, Since so many people want to post their YouTube videos in this forum... We don't want 20 topics with videos...so.. All (general) videos, whether it's youtube or break.com or other it should be posted in this thread. Starcraft vids and warcraft + dota go ofc in their forum. This is ONLY for general "funny", "cool", "awesome" movies :)

If someone makes a thread about a video that fits into these categories, we will lock it.

So... Have a nice time watching ;)

#2 LML

LML

Senior Moderation

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:31 PM

there are some youtube threads already ;O
LOCK!:DDDD

#3 Snotty

Snotty

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:47 PM

No offense, but this is just ...hmm...let's say it's not a good idea. So I want to post a VOD from WCG Korea (for example) and instead of opening a thread in the StarCraft forum called "[VOD] WCG Korea" I go here and doit in a thread called "Youtube!". On the other hand this would prevent the "funny vid" spam, but the those things, that matter just become part of the whole mass-spam thread.
Most of the times the forums produce more news, than GG.net itself (which can only mean this is a great community), so if there is something new, interesting ...or a must-see it would eventually get lost. Here is another example - A movie maker posts his latest movie and expects feedback, but instead there is so much spam in this thread that he would hardly understand what people think of his work.
Maybe one single thread for all funny vids would be a nice idea, but all vids going here...hell no ! General stuff goes to the General Forum, StarCraft stuff goes to the StarCraft forum and StarCraft 2 stuff goes to the StarCraft 2 forum - same for videos.

Just my 2 cents

Edit - I just realised that I too became part of this spam, guess PM-img Eresea would've been a better idea. Another example what would this thread eventually turn into.

#4 MaTTeX

MaTTeX

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:12 PM

I agree that trash ''funny'' videos should be put in one thread but more important sc related videos should be allowed to have its own thread.

#5 Ryp

Ryp

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:27 PM

just testing :)

#6 SCTV

SCTV

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

I was looking for the title Party pooper.... but this will do!

#7 anatase

anatase

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

fo the 5 differences game : D
the halloween stuff is awesome :)

#8 Eresea

Eresea

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:23 PM

Snotty and everyone else. This thread is for "funny" videos.. Videos like WCG and stuff that goes ofc into the Starcraft/Warcraft forum it needs to be in. this is mostly for movies that come from youtube and sites like that. It is meant to stop the forum spam where ppl only post a "funny" or "cool" video. It is not meant that people should post ALL videos here. I'm sorry if I made it sound that way. I will edit my first post. Thanks for the help. And yes pm-ing me would've been a better idea :P now... like i said... to make this absolutly clear:

This thread is for movies that are "funny" "cool" "awesome" etc whatever else you prefer to call them. Starcraft movies goes into the starcraft forum, warcraft goes into warcraft and well...you know how to work it. this is only forGENERAL movies. even tho ofc if there is a funny SC or warcraft or whatever movie you can ofc post it here. This topic is only made to stop the 100 topics out there that have only 1-2 movies posted in them. It stops the spam. And those who post that kind of movies in general forum and not in this topic, will be locked.

Thanks for the understanding ;)

#9 Ryp

Ryp

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:58 PM

Amazing :)

#10 Valio

Valio

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:12 PM

#4 i'm not watching them.

I bet it is some scary shit since it says "look closely". And i hate that stuff 8D