I'm usually not emo to public but..

56 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 DreXxiN

DreXxiN

Crew Lead

• GosuCrew Leads

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:24 AM

Ok, I've never felt so suicidal in my life..I spend most of my life taking everyone elses drama in, so yes I do have "breakdowns". I generally don't feel much emotions since my past was fairly harsh, so I've been kinda null to that kind of stuff..But Well, Me and my girlfriend of 2 years broke up in the middle of this summer, it was pretty harsh, but I got over it. We were both single, I was happy, but now she's dating one of my best friends from Germany, after only 4 days. She changed her myspace and everything, all of her captions with my pictures, and everything. I would have been okay if she told me, but she didn't.. She kept it secret, and I know she's single, but she said she really wanted to be back with me..and then she does this? Well now she's said she's found "someone better", and I'm absolutely crushed, I'd be more detailed but I can't even think straight, I feel so torn apart, I haven't even felt an emotion like tihs for years...I'm used to being able to brush everything off, but I guess it's all coming down on me...Someone please help, advice or such =(. I feel so hurt but I can't cry or express it because that's how I was "brought up to be" in a way, I don't know what to do =(.

#2 iG.Zeep

iG.Zeep

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:28 AM

*how old are you guys?

#3 DreXxiN

DreXxiN

Crew Lead

• GosuCrew Leads

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:30 AM

I'm only 17, she's 16. That's why I'm confused, of course it's immature, and all this stuff never really used to hurt me, but now I'm fucking dying, I don't understand..It could be everything hitting me at once but I'm used to that by now..*sigh*

#4 iG.Zeep

iG.Zeep

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:32 AM

well obviously the best thing for you to do is forget her and ditch her 100%

just eat a lot of ice cream or mass play BW and then try to get a new girl right away, you dont even have to like her, as long as shes hot enough for you to bang
and ull slowly get over her after u get with more and more girls till u find one that isnt a bitch (sorry =P)

#5 DreXxiN

DreXxiN

Crew Lead

• GosuCrew Leads

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:33 AM

Ironically, that was the best fucking advice I've gotten so far.

#6 iG.Zeep

iG.Zeep

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:40 AM

if you or any1 wish to learn about how Teen Girls are and stuff you should read this thread
http://teamliquid.ne...?topic_id=58538

the stuff from Kwark is insanely accurate and genius~

#7 cyronc

cyronc

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:42 AM

well it just reminds you of your pure simple absolutely normal humanity...

emotions tend to give you the feeling you are alive cause you feel them in a physical way too

so only good advice i have is turn the despair into something less bad/more good, for example in traumatic situations(and this appears to be one for you) you get to know yourself a lot better, you learn how some aspect of your psyche/mind works for example..

and believe me this small fact helps you a lot in future situations similar to that one, thats the process of growing older "wiser" anyways; just strong experiences like this one will give you the strength youll need to get over similar situations better

i know now thats no big help but, youll see that almost every bad experience have some good influence for your future life

and for now, if you really are as deeply hurt as you seem by what i read, there is no instant cure but i can tell you if there wont be much contact with her then someday when youll be surprised to meet her, youll be totally over it and just remember your feelings but not having them again...

look forward and

im sorry, but

shit happens

#8 shizzlle

shizzlle

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:45 AM

did you really think a relationship you entered at the age of 15 was going to be 'the one'? don't let yourself be the loser and feel all depressed while she's already over you and enjoying herself. You're 17, a good age lol.. don't let pointless thoughts about her stop you from having fun.. go out party, mess around with randoms. Enjoy life while you've still got it easy.

#9 DawnOfANewDay_

DawnOfANewDay_

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 September 2007 - 07:08 AM

we have all been there son... =)
I hardly feel emotions to but i can fake them and it feels just as real.
anyways just drop everything about her, as soon as you think of her just put your mind into somthing els try to "fake feel" that she does not bother you at all and think of hmm anything els thats on your mind.
my 2 cents....

#10 selbon

selbon

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 September 2007 - 07:18 AM

#3 really didnt have bad advice. One thing you probley already know is, its going to hurt and there is nothing to do to block it out. Even expressing yourself by crying, hittingshit, you know we/e will never release all ur anger. So you need to go somewhere to sidetrack yourself. So you have to do somethign that takes your whole thought process, such as another girl but i can understand if your not ready for that. But, take up a hobby you seriously enjoy, if that be BW then take it seriously and try not to glance at your cell hoping she will call <.<. Eventually you will forget her and everything will be ok, she will just seem like a distant memory.