• Please log in to reply

#1 Aurora_Phoenix

Aurora_Phoenix

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:59 PM

Hi guys:

I just made some successful investments so I'd like to spend some money :D
One thing I am looking forward to buy is a new keyboard for myself. I read the razer tarantula and many people say it's good. So is there anyone using it? I'd like to hear your opinion about it. Secondly, if you have any good keyboard that you think it's wondeful and it's a "must recommand", I'd also like to hear your opinion.

Since I started off this topic I will start share my knowledge about my own hardwares. I owned a Razer diamondback at first and later I changed to Deathadder. I found their precision and speed are pretty much the same, maybe deathadder a bit bettter. But what I liked the most from deathadder is that it fits my hand quite well so I dont get tired that quickly.

So please share your knowledge about the hardwares :D

#2 Genie

Genie

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:07 PM

As for keyboard, I haven't used the Razer one. I had the copperhead mouse a while back but soon I switched back to the MX310 mouse, which I still like alot.

I'm using a Logitech UltraX Keyboard 5 Pack (http://www.superware.../9673530403.jpg) and I'm so satisfied with it. It's almost the same kind of buttons as in a laptop, I love how easy they are to push. (I'm not saying it's as tight as a laptop, and the buttons aren't replaced so it's all good).

#3 psyCrowe

psyCrowe

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

im thinking about buying new keyboard & mouse

that logitech ultrax keyboard looks pretty nice, but i read that its laptop keys, and i dono if their good for gaming or not :s ... how is playing with it genie?

my mouse is a logitech notebook optical. its pretty good, i prefer small mouse cos how much room i got to move around.

so what are big mouse's like to game with? i mean like mouse's that take the whole shape of ur hand :s

any recomendations?

#4 Lord_of_Chaos

Lord_of_Chaos

There is no team in Axe!

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

Using laptop keyboard. Keyboard doesn't matter at all, imo, unless it's a really HORRIBLE one. Otherwise it's just getting used to. Mouse is a little more important, but once again it's all about getting used to it. Personally I have my trusted mx510. Never felt the need of switching

#5 nysikto

nysikto

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:44 PM

logitech g3 is pretty good. but the buttons are really hard compared to push down. if u compare to razer.

#6 psyCrowe

psyCrowe

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:01 PM

so can anyone make like a list of the best mouse's and keyboards?

i heard like
razer copperhead
razer diamondback
logitech mx1000
logitech mx510
razer viper

i hear these mouse's are meant to be best for gaming, so whats like the best? in ur opinion O_o

#7 18_U_happy-o-v

18_U_happy-o-v

Random Meepo

• Members

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:11 PM

Logitech MX518

#8 psyCrowe

psyCrowe

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:39 PM

my bro has the mx518. not really a big fan of huge mouse's. il try it out tho :P

dono what to go for... mx510, mx518, copperhead or diamondback :|

#9 Aurora_Phoenix

Aurora_Phoenix

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:17 PM

Well from my knowledge is that Deathadder is better than copperhead because in starcraft, in my opinion, precision of mouse > speed. Of couse it might be different from people depending their gaming habbit because some players do like it faster than higher precision, maybe it dpends on the race too. But for me, I think precision is much more important compare to a higher speed. For me, I dont even put it to fastest mode, I am only at 1200 dpi I think.

ALso, does anyone here own a razer tarantula? I'd like to hear ur experience.

#10 Genie

Genie

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:18 PM

MX310 for the win!!!!! :)