Otherwise Gosubet will slowly die!

Who agrees with me

#2 LML

LML

Senior Moderation

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:01 PM

I do.
I am betting less, since they changed it.

#3 epidion

epidion

BurNing AM

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:05 PM

Convincing someone is much more effective than telling them. Instead of telling me it sucks, tell me why. That is going to be the most useful approach.

Any specific information you could offer would be great. What did you like about the old system? What is wrong with the main GosuBet page? Is there not enough information, too much information, is it not well placed? Does the page load too slow for you to open up a new page?

Is there any part of this new design that you like?

#4 exz

exz

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:11 PM

not only that.. the new design looks bad, especially the symbols for the own profil are totally useless. bring the text for that back please.. these symbols slow me down :S

#5 Raistlin

Raistlin

Honorary Crew

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:18 PM

No it won't.

#6 Sucki[XdT]

Sucki[XdT]

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:19 PM

i liked it very much t osee everything from gosubet on one look u saw directly comming bets started bets and the recent results it was great for me now i see only how much minerals i have i updated gg.net so offen to see new bets and news on same screen now i have two different screens the new design is ok now but not for the gosubet system in my opninion

#7 KIZ

KIZ

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:20 PM

i agree with sucki

#8 donAtortugo

donAtortugo

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:24 PM

1# Me too.

The new navigation bar is big and useless.
I can't reset gosubet in mainpage, i can't download replays from homepage, i can't see recent results from mainpage, i must scroll down in order to see FEW gosubests, i can't know time of televised gosubets...
And i started betting less, downloading less replays, etc.

Ok, the new navigation bar and that stuff looks REALLY NICE. But it is not usefull at all, it makes more difficult visiting gg.net, and i think it's better a good navigation system than a good look.

But lastly i don't care, i'm a bit dissapointed with all that stuff and then, i also find the mistrzzz ban shit (i know it's offtopic). but i don't feel visiting gg.net as i felt in the past

#9 SaJeR

SaJeR

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:29 PM

Yes, now to see the gosubets started and the new results you must click on the "gosubet section" so you lose some precious time for the lazy people ^^

My opinion: put it as was.

#10 Mazor

Mazor

OVER NINE THOUSAND

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:31 PM

http://sc.gosugamers.net/thread/133504