2008 : Why it matters

23 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Meistro

Meistro

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 June 2007 - 07:50 AM

All elections matter; the policies of those in power affect a lot of people. Most of these policies are inconsequential and most politicians offer simply to maintain the status quo. In the west, where the status quo is incredible, these politicans are popular.

The status quo, at the moment, as an interventionist foreign policy. It has adopted the principle of pre-emptive war (a VERY Orwellian concept) and many politicians are posturing towards war with Iran. While on the Democratic side this number is limited mostly to Hillary, Edwards and Obama (with Obama being perhaps thought the least likely but he has also argued that he would not take the nuclear first strike off the table against Iran, a nation that does not have nuclear power and has in it's history the sole crime of attacking Iraq... it is a little hypocritical of the united states to criticize Iran for attacking Iraq, considering American soldiers are now responsible for the deaths of 650,000 Iraqi citizens).

On the Republican stage, there are 9 contenders proudly waving the red flag of war. There is one brave Patriot, Ron Paul, an extremely conservative, even libertarian candidate (except for his social stances, which really mirror his economic stance, which is arguing for getting rid of most of the federal government and allowing the states to handle most decisions... with a transistion stage in between to handle the people who have become dependent upon the federal government).

If a pro war politician is elected president, it is very likely Iran will be invaded. A country, of 80 million people, who have commited the "crime" of electing an idiot to President. This is, again, quite extraordinary considering America has commited that crime twice. While the American Press is worrying about the 1 nuclear bomb that Iran may or may not be developing, the rest of the world worries about the 10,000 in possession of the theocratic religious right, their god fearing, hypocritical, fear mongering, gay bashing, piggish fingers on the button that could lead to the destruction of the world and the end of humanity. This is a group of people that believe the bible is completely true, INCLUDING THE FIRE AND BRIMSTONE ENDING OF REVELATIONS. "TELL ME WHEN LORD", George Bush asks. "TELL ME WHEN."

#2 FroZzEn

FroZzEn

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:51 AM

this is stupid. You're stupid. I cannot see how what you wrote can be useful in any way that may be. I know that my opinion doesnt matter but so do yours.You people always write facts that are whitout giving some sort of solution.You just realise what it is and when someone ask you whats the solution you dont have one. Take this from 300-the movie -
the cut where the politicians ask themselves " What can we do?? "
and Leonidas answer ironicaly " Yes, what can you do ????"

#3 FroZzEn

FroZzEn

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:15 AM

2008 it matters only for the very reason we still can make things right.But how can you make things right when what everyone wants is money..money...more money..power and more power.. you cant. When there are at least 2 distinct interests you'll find at least 2 enemies.I guess a single nation would lead to a single interest and a single way of needing power - for the good of the nation. But we must find something that can unite us all . What doesnt ? The religon . Yes the religion is the problem. Thats why world doesnt need religions, world needs a beliefe.The beliefe we can be better if we have same interests. No need to think about God right there but first to think we dont need our enemies money and power because thats exactly why they are our enemies. Nations have diplomats but they are few and most unexperienced. You cant tratate with palestinians when they know they have plenty of weapons to fight. They fight to death because the nations supplies them with guns and artilery. They won't stop not even if u throw nuclear bombs there.So the guns are a problem there and everywhere. But not as much as those smartass people that think they can fool others. If you start a massive dezarming-program no one will do this 100% idiots will try to hide their super-weapons you know... "just in case".
or cause they want to be powerful.Good and smart poeple must get rid of those to the last idiot including terrorists, hungry politicians and you get my point. You shoot them with those guns and artilery used for wars.Tthe people will not care about few milion terrorists and mafiots dead. They will be happier. And thats a start. Ofcourse you still need weapons in case other idiots appear.Yes. But the ones who are in possesion must be the most trusted. You cant find such .So until few of those people will be found thre's nothing that can be done .Religion sucks hard.Why is catholicism and ortodoxism better than christianity ?? there is the same principle in all three.
Where in the history did christian people start war? only the pope, ortodoxism and other asian and arabian religions did.And worst, they started war for money and territories.
Then if God doesnt exist then who the hell is Pope and why the hell is he sitting there as the chief of the religion ? He's nothing but a gambler.Who is he calling if there is no God ? why do people love him ? i would shoot that old man for the very reason of fooling with the entire world.And im not christian or of any other kind of religion.I have beliefe not religion.

#4 FroZzEn

FroZzEn

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 June 2007 - 11:13 AM

i see that the only problem is you people do not believe in God when it comes to christian belief. If its everything else than that, like budhism ,catholicism w/e then God does exist.Isnt this hypocrite, expecially when christians try to spread their belief in the most good ways not starting wars, not creating inquisitions not threatening nations with super-weapons , not proclaiming wars ?

#5 T.Sqd)PLay

T.Sqd)PLay

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 June 2007 - 11:27 AM

omg i dont get what this topic about :P :D

#6 FroZzEn

FroZzEn

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 June 2007 - 11:28 AM

me neither ^_^ just tried to answer him.

#7 BoA)Whyte(

BoA)Whyte(

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:00 PM

yeh another alterglobalist -,- don't u have ur own problems to take care of ? discussing things which you can't possibly affect in any matter is quite ... useless, if u ask me of course ...

#8 FroZzEn

FroZzEn

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:08 PM

#6 you/i can actwally affect these.

#9 Wibang

Wibang

BurNing AM

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:15 PM

we all gona die, stop worrying, live ur life