Alliance Dota

38 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 gucciyacht

gucciyacht

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:06 AM

i told ALL of you (yea u azarkon and everyone else), alliance is perfectly fine... they just beat speed 3-0 to win dota 2 championship league and speed is no scrub team. alliance is still the team to beat and a tier 1 team in the west. and like i said before, even top tier teams like navi and dk will LOSE, they wont win every single tournament. i dont get why all of you are so quick to judge a team after ONE tournament..... sup

#2 argento.superstar

argento.superstar

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

Well, lets just wait 36hs before speaking.

Speed is no scrub ok, but the other 3 teams at starladder are better.

#3 yoahl

yoahl

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

sure they can win against west teams, but can they win against tier 1 teams? namely NaVi, LGD, DK, iG? let's wait and see... I don't see speed gaming that big since they were kicked out in Chinese tournament... and if you wanna see speed full potential then i recommend they play on LAN, yes speed are stronger in LAN

#4 gucciyacht

gucciyacht

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

Well, lets just wait 36hs before speaking.

Speed is no scrub ok, but the other 3 teams at starladder are better.

it says a lot to beat a team like speedgaming 3-0.... most chinese teams cant do that, it'll be like 3-1 or 3-2, or 2-1. give alliance credit.

im just surprised at all the disrespect alliance is getting after losing a couple games like alliance is not good anymore, replace admiral bulldog, alliance is a tier 2 team, loda is a sht carry, their split push strat dont work any more, all they can play is split push... i mean every top tier team loses a game here and there.

to make things clear, im not even an alliance fan, u can read all my prev posts if u dont believe me.

EG FIGHTING!!!!!!!

#5 tgmy

tgmy

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

alliance still played fairlly shaky vs speed and it was misery the last game i saw not loda

people bashed alliance because they expected better

higher expectations cause higher letdowns

alliance in their current state would probably get steamrolled by IG or Dk

which a lot of fanboys obviously dont want to happen

#6 suffohemp

suffohemp

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:39 AM

it says a lot to beat a team like speedgaming 3-0.... most chinese teams cant do that, it'll be like 3-1 or 3-2, or 2-1. give alliance credit.

Just chill dude, it wasn't a lan tournament or anything to compare with the chinese games, Speed had players with 200+ ping playing from North America.

Also, there is a big possibility that Alliance will get destroyed in a few days and you'll hide out of embarassment.

Edited by suffohemp, 16 January 2014 - 02:40 AM.

#7 gucciyacht

gucciyacht

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

hide? what? im always here and im not an alliance fan boy. i support EG, liquid and speed. i enjoy watching mostly chinese dota + navi. i just feel alliance is not getting the respect they deserve just because they lost a couple games.

#8 Qkumbaz

Qkumbaz

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:01 AM

The problem is they are still 1 tier behind chinese doto currently

#9 markie

markie

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

I don't know about the others but I didn't judge [A] after ONE tournament. Their past results on tournaments weren't that good anymore, losing here and there and failed to bag a title hence the prediction that Alliance is indeed not "perfectly fine" anymore. What you've said could also be applied the other way around. We can't say that Alliance is back on their feet after ONE tournament. But still, I agree that 3-0 against Speed is a big win.

#10 kira458

kira458

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

OP, arent u one of those ppl u are saying "too quick to judge" ? The fact is Alliance had not win a single big tournament (they might win some smaller one which I am not aware of) after TI3. They lose constantly against big western team in important matches, namely Navi, Fnatic even Fnatic with 2 stand-ins and have not won against Chinese team since TI3. Are we too quick to judge ? even A-god got fed up and remove Alliance from tier 1 in his "tier" system after they lost to Fnatic with Aui and Demon. The judgement on Alliance is pass down after 4 months of being in the slump after TI3 and after a single win against Speed whom has not been performing well at all after MLG (they lost to TongFu twice during their time in China and TF isnt even close to top 4 in China) and u start a thread stating that we are too quick to judge ?

Maybe after Alliance win Starladders, I might consider putting Alliance back on the "The team to beat" list, but for now, they are still in a slump for me.